Black People : Is this racist ? [PICTURE]

Mad Skillz said:
Remember this is european soccer. Some of the most crude acts of racism against Black players occurs on european soccer fields e.g., monkey chants, throwing bananas at Black players etc. europeans have different ways of expressing their ugly racism. In fact I do recall there being a similar incident like this with a player or offical where he would pinch his nose in protest of a Black player. This gesture or taunt is considered racist by european standards.

Hearing this I would reconsider my opinion then, thank you. But as for the simple act of just saying that someone smells I still would not think it racist.

KWABENA said:
Yes, it is racist, but WHY are we bothered by it?

When will we TRULY Wake Up! and come to the realization that NO ONE likes us...not even most of us?

KM

I share your perspective. Once we realize every act between a european and any Afrikans throughout the diaspora has a racist componet to it, seeking individual examples of it becomes moot. All Europeans are racist, even those ones who calls themselves liberals.

A "Race" is something that has a begining and a "End" *

Hotep

What is “Racist” is the person or persons who have agreed to present this game photo to the world along with the posed question concerning it.

In order to be a racist one must be a member of a “Race”… of whitch the original indigenis so-called Black African is not and in the un-told ancient history there has “never” been any “need” for such a thing. The only “Rasict” on the “Planet” is the “White-Race”…a people who has a beginning and a end and who are as of today at 0% population growth…meaning there are more of them die-ing than being Born.

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back