Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

You mean certain world leaders, Donald Trump in the U.S., India's Norendra Modi and China's Xi Jinping handled this poorly.

All three were chiefly concerned with their image and then their national economies.

I thought most of humanity recognized Covid-19 for what it truly is: A deadly and easily spread respiratory virus and most tried to take precautions.

You want to blame folks who handled this poorly, just read the posts from the schnooks who still think it's a hoax. And worse, read the comments from some members of this forum who wished harm to others for daring to take a vaccine shot.

Those are not just ones who handled this poorly. These are some malicious and hateful individuals.

I'm surprised you're not calling them out on their venomous comments.

Will - used to express futurity or desire
Ghost - the seat of life or intelligence : SOUL
Man is moved by Life or Intelligence to prophesy.

On this we agree.

Ghost - the seat of life or intelligence : SOUL
Man is moved by Life or Intelligence to prophesy.
Correct but by the Spirit of God and not by his own spirt.

I mean, has anyone ever seen a real dragon with seven heads and ten horns as mentioned in Revelations 13:1?

I always took that to be a vision, not reality.
The seven heads and ten horns represents the revival of the old Roman Empire. It consists of ten nations with three of them acting as one (similar to the Trinity). Oh, America is one of them and is also one of the seven heads.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back