Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

I'm a little salty I lost my response to this due to a windows update.

Basically it was me talking about how you have to factor distance in because there are no receivers in the ionosphere. Therefore that delay and distance has to be controlled on the ground on the part of the transmitters. Therefore, the closer you get to them the less effective they will be because you're not multiplying the energy if those beams are not combining. So when you understand that it makes sense why scientists way smarter than me are all saying HAARP wouldn't work at lower altitudes. This is different from Scientists saying weather modification isn't possible. That's not it. What they're saying is that its not possible with HAARP because of how it work and how the system is set up/engineered.
You are making assumptions...how do you know that there is no receivers in the ionosphere....receivers could easily be a balloon, a plane or satellite.
I have already explain to you and dealt with this issue already...I will not be revisiting it again
Most scientist do not know all that is possible right now and sometime in their own field of study and expertise....even the Great Physicist Einstein whose theories led to the possibility of nuclear energy said that there is no indications that nuclear energy would ever be possible
Less than three years before it became a reality

Each tower has to broadcast a signal that is going to expand. The further it gets from the tower the more it will expand because it's not a laser. But if it expands too much it wont have any strength. So for it to have strength in the ionosphere that signal as to be as focused as possible at the ground level. This means there is a height at which these signals will overlap which is the information you need to program that delay. Right? So that's why distance matters.
I feel like I have dealt with the issue already...to which you responded with something having to do with magnifying glass

The other thing I was saying was that you are conflating "they". The government funds private research because it's not a communist government. That means, public funding in the hands of private institutions. When you get a grant for your business or farm that doesn't mean the government is paying you to work for them. Nor does it mean you are now working with other grant recipients. So just because you have some scientists working on weather modification and getting government funding (because that's how science works - private enterprise generally doesn't fund pure scientific research or inquiry unless it can profit off the result) doesn't mean it's the same team at all these different facilities. Government funding is simply how science, in general, is done.
Yes...there is a difference.
This in no way negates my arguments.
Nor did I make any such conflation....

For example.... Neil Degrasse Tyson works at the Hayden Planetarium which is part of the the American Museum of Natural History
So..

Science has to be funded. And funding can be derived from different sources, but often much of it is public funds because the public has an interest in advancing science. Why am I saying this? It's not like I'm assuming you don't know. I'm trying to push against your instincts to treat all government involvement as a conspiracy.
Most government funding is public...
Most Military and or Intelligence agency funding of science projects or research that lack congressional oversight tend to be secretive and compartmentalize....hence conspiratorial.

Similarly, many people have college loans funded by the government. Many companies get government subsidies, tax write-offs, etc. All these things help encourage economic growth, not necessarily some sinister plot. Conspiracy theories say a lot of things and constantly doubt experts in their fields just because "the government" is "involved". But is it really? Or does it just hold the purse strings?
Strawman arguments....did I say all government funding is Conspiratorial..
There are billions of dollars worth of government contracts that any business with the proper credentials can bid on..

So what's more likely? That most scientists are secretly government employees working on all kinds of weapons to attack their own people or the rest of the world?
No...it is way more likely that the vast majority of scientists working for the government on contracts are not working on weapons applications directly.
Whilst if they are working for the Military or any of the Intelligence agency in a research capacity....it very likely has military applications of which the Intelligence apparatus is a corollary or tandem of the Military arm of the government

Or that conspiracy theorists simply think they are because they don't trust anything the government touches without having a credible reason for not wanting the government to touch it when these are the same people who will vote for a party that supports a lot of government spending either on the military or on domestic issues.
We know that the government lies to us....supposedly for our own benefit.
First we did not need mask...then we needed it - that flip flop means one of them is a lie and anything in between is a fabrication to Justify or Exculpate.
I have learned not to trust individuals and organizations that lies to me for my own benefit and them seek justification for having done so.

IF they are engineered. Intent is important here because what these gain of function labs are studying is the how all those viruses and bacteria in the nutural world mutate through their life cycle to infect their way up the evolutionary ladder.
The more homey discription is getting ahead of the curve.
Please....
The Obama Administration initially halted and then ban Gain of Function research as Unethical and a Potential Global Threat - in other words what was left unsaid is that is was and is a Bioweapon.
Those Interested in Gain of Function continued to fight for it's re-instatement/lifting....as they move to circumvent the Administration by moving the Research to Wuhan China.

There are already plenty of bio-weapons that are known, no one needs to make waste time and energy to make more.
So says you...
Ignorance Greed and Evil makes no sense to me.....So when people of such character do stupid things - To me it is more of the norm for them to do.
You seem to know the minds of Greedy People with evil intent...
What to you is waste.....Maybe to them is an investment well spent - or a means to hide true purpose of money spent.
I do not know why they need more bioweapons maybe we should ask @umbrarchist and his theory of Planned Obsolescence ...or any manufacturers why the keep making new and improved products or models of the same old product.

I did not mention $'s at all til you did.
I profited in two ways ....not one

The rights of the community trumps your right to cos- play typhoid mary.
Yeah she was an individual who did not practice Personal Hygiene and wash her hands after defecating....
Maybe you should play the game mask yourself first....As in when on an a flight.

You do know what an OR and an ER is don't you? A hospital?
Vague Idea's.

Ya think the staff in those places work all day and night dressed like a scene from the movie 'Andromeda Strain' ?
Not the staff or all the time...but more so some patients - Its based on and case by case.
Most time the staff have on PPE's is to protect themselves from the Sick Patient....much less often is to protect the patient from Health Care Practitioner

For my day to day I have quite a bit of PPE from eye and face protection with shaded viewing all the way to being able to look at the sun, leather clothing and hand protection from very light kid skin to insulated for handling ready to melt steel, I have respiratory protection designed for particulate capture then others designed for vapor and an in-house carbon filtration when needed.
You seemed well prepared....are you a prepper?

All and any of it is cumbersome when used and makes it harder to work. but is a nessecary evil to deal with and only used when it's called for. I would think it'd be like wise for all those critical workers out there. They only add layers for self protection as called for but for day to day the protection they wear is to protect the patients via face masks and gloves because the doctor may well be carrying something he/she is immune to but the patient is not. Like wise for any stranger (to you) in the larger community. There's why you wear a mask, to protect the community from your germs and why I wear a mask because of what I may be harboring that may hurt someone else.
It's not a plot to take your rights away.
Yes....They Add Layers of Self Protection on themselves....
Self First or Self Interest.....is not to be equated with Selfishness
As the saying goes....If you really want to help the poor - first do not be poor.

below its explained the use and purpose of PPE's are explained..

Why Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Is Important | Things Explained​

And just for the record this what the anti-maskers vax denying crew has wrought:
So you do not blame those who invented this chimera of a plague, even after the research was banned..
letting it loose on humanity...Knowingly or unknowingly
But to those whom they lied to..... realizing they have been lied to - and so protest
It is them you hold as at fault??? for this curse??

I have no clue......I'm not a doctor.
Neither am I

It was just a question. Nothing meant, nothing beyond curious.
So I thought.....but you know
Matthew 7:1-3

Last edited:
Please.... maybe we should ask @umbrarchist and his theory of Planned Obsolescence ...or any manufacturers why the keep making new and improved products or models of the same old product.
Oh it's a theory. A few days ago someone told me it was a myth.

Once upon a time I worked for IBM: Imperial Benevolent Malevolence.

This part you cannot verify:

IBM introduced a machine called a System 23 Data master. It replaced the 5120. Someone set up both machines in our office for sales demonstrations I presume. I had volunteered for the night shift and sometimes it was really busy and some nights it was totally dead. So I wrote 2 benchmarks to test the machines. They were BASIC programs to do Bubble Sorts and find Prime Numbers. Both programs were almost twice as fast on the old machine as the new one, like 1.86 times and 1.93. I had assumed that the new device would be faster.

This part you can verify with Internet searches:

The Datamaster 23 was produced by the General Systems Division that I worked in. It was based on the 8085 8-bit microprocessor with about 6000 transistors. The Office Products Division came out with the DisplayWriter at the same time based on the 8086 16-bit processor with 29,000 transistors.

BUT, the DisplayWriter was a word processing machine NOT a computer.
IBM only provided word processing software. It was possible to get CP/M-86 from the company, Digital Research, for, $200. Then you would have a real computer to blow away the DataMaster 23. Both machines were around $10,000.

HOWEVER:

Another 3 letter corporation, NEC, Nippon Electric Corporation, had an 8086 computer for $5000 with a color option. Of course it came with CP/M-86.

Two 16-bit NEC computers for the price of One IBM 8-bit computer.

I admit that I have no idea how good NEC's repair service was. I know IBM's was great since I did it. LOL

Oh it's a theory.
Wait it isn't?
I seems I misunderstood your arguments....I thought your opinion was that it was real and very wasteful
While I think it is real....and used as a means of acquiring repeat business as well as an aid in the evolution of the product to becoming more useful and convenient - ensuring Progress.

A few days ago someone told me it was a myth.
Dare I ask .....Who?

Once upon a time I worked for IBM: Imperial Benevolent Malevolence.

This part you cannot verify:

IBM introduced a machine called a System 23 Data master. It replaced the 5120. Someone set up both machines in our office for sales demonstrations I presume. I had volunteered for the night shift and sometimes it was really busy and some nights it was totally dead. So I wrote 2 benchmarks to test the machines. They were BASIC programs to do Bubble Sorts and find Prime Numbers. Both programs were almost twice as fast on the old machine as the new one, like 1.86 times and 1.93. I had assumed that the new device would be faster.

This part you can verify with Internet searches:

The Datamaster 23 was produced by the General Systems Division that I worked in. It was based on the 8085 8-bit microprocessor with about 6000 transistors. The Office Products Division came out with the DisplayWriter at the same time based on the 8086 16-bit processor with 29,000 transistors.

BUT, the DisplayWriter was a word processing machine NOT a computer.
IBM only provided word processing software. It was possible to get CP/M-86 from the company, Digital Research, for, $200. Then you would have a real computer to blow away the DataMaster 23. Both machines were around $10,000.

HOWEVER:

Another 3 letter corporation, NEC, Nippon Electric Corporation, had an 8086 computer for $5000 with a color option. Of course it came with CP/M-86.

Two 16-bit NEC computers for the price of One IBM 8-bit computer.

I admit that I have no idea how good NEC's repair service was. I know IBM's was great since I did it. LOL
You are a virtual treasure trove of computer history

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back