Black Women : Is this "male bashing"?

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings Sistren!

I was accused of "male bashing" based on these comments on the "Color of the Cross" thread

Quote:
ClydeCoger said:
how good it is for brethen to dwell together in unity!
ummmmm....this kinda sounds like some "secret brotherhood" lingo

and...

M.E said:
don't use M.E. to get out of answering a direct question posed to you....talkin bout...."i'm heavily engaged wit Sistah..."

answer the man's question!

or are you still DO~ing your homework cause I Know...you may have to listen to the song several times to "hear" what she saying...

While M.E. as a Mama been waiting long time fi de man fi come....meh can wait likkle longer...sense ya'll gots ya'll brethen bizniz to tend too!
and....

Quote:
Omowalejibali said:
Okay..I got it..

Peace my Brother.

you let him off ....just like dat *snap*
wit a "Peace my Brother"....still sound like da "secret brotherhood" lingo to meh.

I'm asking how is this "male bashing"...cause I know..."i got my ish wit me as well".

and...this could very well BE posted in the open forum cause I'd be interested in the male perspective as well.

What ya'll think:?:
Male bashing:?:

:hearts2:

Ground Rules!

Lets set the rules. If no females respond within the hour, it is a clear case of bashing. This saves face and declares a winner. Agreed?

NO MO GAMES!!!!!

Clyde Coger said:
Lets set the rules. If no females respond within the hour, it is a clear case of bashing. This saves face and declares a winner. Agreed?
THIS IS NOT A DEBATE....

THERE WILL BE NO "WINNERS" OR "LOSERS"...

THERE WILL BE EXPRESSED THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND POSSIBILY, INTENDED ACTIONS.....

Thank You for Sharing!

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back