Black Entertainment : Is this clown for real??

Akilles said:
Absolutely brilliant and profound observation and overrall analyses of the Rap game's current mode of expression and image marketing.

I have been studying character writing and the anti-hero character fits actually what is happening in the Hip Hop marketing departments.

But you know it reminds me of Jesus and Barbais and how the people choose to crucify Jesus and let Barbais go free.

Men love darkness more than light.

It is easy to hide in the darkness. The darkness caters to the carnal nature of man. The light requires work, repentence and sacrifice. These things usually cause discomfort. Our standard of values dictates that if a man is dripping with gaudy jewel, driving a lavish car, has unlimited disposeable cash and has about a half dozen naked women on his arm he has it going on. We will continue to fall farther into the depts nothingness if we don't teach our children better and continue to support decaying images.

Peace Brutha...

MississippiRed said:
Man I was just reading this right now I mean right now and had to walk away for a minute.....you know I used to almost like some of this fools cuts a couple anyway but now man after this f him.....he's gonna sit on his hyprocritical (sorry for the spelling I'm hot) arse and tell me that my friends and family lost everything everything because it was meant to happen and then have I wish I could run into his a** somewhere one day so I could give him the beating he deserves.....then to say that kanye is successful because of him...I'm not even a big kanye fan but it's obivious the boy has great talent..production wise anyway talk about an ego maniac.. ...and it's known that he's a rat..turned over on the broad that was holding for him but some of these fools still love this punk........but how hard can you be when you're #1 fans are midwestern white girls and white wannabe thugs.....that's the reason he lined up with Mobb Deep and Mash out he needed that respect from the street...I know I'm rambling but again I'm hot over this......just goes to prove though that money don't buy brains or sense......nothing but a fboy....and the more I see him the more I know he's white folks puppet....get rich or die trying ......he needs to be gorilla pimped and put in his place..

MississippiRed
RIP Joe Williams

sho' u right...!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back