Black Entertainment : Is this clown for real??

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by kente417mojo, Nov 2, 2005.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
  2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Man I was just reading this right now I mean right now and had to walk away for a minute.....you know I used to almost like some of this fools cuts a couple anyway but now man after this f him.....he's gonna sit on his hyprocritical (sorry for the spelling I'm hot) arse and tell me that my friends and family lost everything everything because it was meant to happen and then have I wish I could run into his a** somewhere one day so I could give him the beating he deserves.....then to say that kanye is successful because of him...I'm not even a big kanye fan but it's obivious the boy has great talent..production wise anyway talk about an ego maniac.. ...and it's known that he's a rat..turned over on the broad that was holding for him but some of these fools still love this punk........but how hard can you be when you're #1 fans are midwestern white girls and white wannabe thugs.....that's the reason he lined up with Mobb Deep and Mash out he needed that respect from the street...I know I'm rambling but again I'm hot over this......just goes to prove though that money don't buy brains or sense......nothing but a fboy....and the more I see him the more I know he's white folks puppet....get rich or die trying ......he needs to be gorilla pimped and put in his place..

MississippiRed
    RIP Joe Williams

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    well seem like he looking for something that's not there
    fifty gone mad as his rapping ..................

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    wow, yes a clown indeed. whats he gonna perform at the republican convention next.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I think he is working on a presidental pardon for his inevidable imprisonment.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    okay som lets see..

wants to kill ja rule a fellow afrikan american rapper......

gets into a fist fight with negerian rap star because he is sitting in his seat at the international music awards held in afrika......................................................

wants to make niceee with the people(bush) who are bent on murding the entire afrikan peoples world wide...class can you say house negrow???

7. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Curtis Jackson is a very jealous person of other blackmen and it started with Ja Rule.

Some blackmen or men in general like to be the only rooster in the hen house. They hate to compete with others and want to destroy them.

50 was from Ja Rule neighborhood in Southside Jamaica Queens he saw that Ja was getting love while shooting a video on the block and putting neighborhood people in it and he didn't like it. He thought Ja was a nerd and a punk so he had one of his boyz snatch Ja Rules chain and run off. The Record label Murda Inc is privately owned by a real NYC street gangsta who went to federal prison and after released was being watched. So he let Irv Gotti and Ja Rule put the label in their names instead of his own while he fronted all of the money. And this gansta didn't take to kindly to 50 messing with his workers. So he had 50 shot nine times and they were trying to kill him. 50 survived miracleously and made a comeback by attacking Ja Rule lyrically and humilating him as a wanna be gangsta doing rnb the same way 50 is doing now. 50's story is the case of another brother using the destruction of another brother's reputation to build his own. Many say 50 destroyed Ja' career but I think Ja was on the decline anyway from using drugs, writing poor material and too much interest in killing 50 instead of monitoring his creativity. Ja Rule and Irv Gotti ruthlessly pursed 50 at clubs they would show up at the front door and 50 would run out the back. 50 managed to elude them on many occassions then 50 made records about their illegal dealings at the label basically dry snitching and alerting the Feds. The Feds did an investigation shutting down Murda Inc for almost a year leading to plummeting records sales and lost of spotlight. All this benefitted 50's career and ocourse signing with Eminem who put him in the studio with Dre and the rest is history.

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

At this point, I'd settle for him committing Seppuku

9. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    That's one thing I'd spend money to watch on PPV. This guy is the ultimate Negro For Hire. He's such a dispicable "man" I can't even fathom why people buy his records. Especially black folks. I know most of his fan base nowadays are white people, but there are still a lot of misguided black folks out there bumping his music. I see it all the time. I can't believe he'd support Bush after someone actually spoke against him in support of black people. Even if he didn't agree with Kanye, he should have kept his silly mouth shut. He's also spoke out against a comment made by Dead Prez after 9-11, when they said they didn't feel sorry for America. To speak out against Kanye and Dead Prez just proves that he's some white man's pin cushion.

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    50 is a coon if i've ever seen one...he reminds me of all those negative images i would see growing up watching tex avery cartoons and popeye...saying that he is a house ***** does not do this "brotha" justice...catz like him are setting back the black race years with his multi-platinum baffonery and haterism...u would think that he would just feel lucky to be making all that money...him and ja rule can suk my dyck with their b.s.

one love
    khasm