Black Relationships : Is there something wrong with me??????

Qatavia

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 10, 2006
Is there something wrong with me??????

My cousin who is younger than me is married with two children. she and her husband are on good terms and stuff...

But here is something strange....

Her husband has made it known to her, who made it known to me, that he thinks I am sexy and would "hit it" if I let him....... (Which will never happen)

Ok, now I try not to get in their business and stuff being that i have never been married.... But something about their relationshp bothers me. She has a single "best friend" that spends the night for days at a time and stuff like that. She told me that they are so comfy having the girl over that she walks around in little shorts with my cousin's husband and it's ok....... I understand them having an open honest relationship and stuff... but isn't that a recipe for disaster????... I mean having the girl walking around her house like that all comfy with the short shorts on and little shirts...... Was I wrong to tell her so????

I don't see why you think something is wrong with you, what did you do? They do seem to have an unusal relationship. I'm no longer married, but if I had told my wife that stuff..., well, that would have been an excuse not to wake up!
They either have an open marriage, he might be oversexed, or she likes hearing stories of his encounters. Disaster, only time will tell. Just ask your cousin whats going on. Be prepared to be shocked!

Qatavia said:
Is there something wrong with me??????

My cousin who is younger than me is married with two children. she and her husband are on good terms and stuff...

But here is something strange....

Her husband has made it known to her, who made it known to me, that he thinks I am sexy and would "hit it" if I let him....... (Which will never happen)

Ok, now I try not to get in their business and stuff being that i have never been married.... But something about their relationshp bothers me. She has a single "best friend" that spends the night for days at a time and stuff like that. She told me that they are so comfy having the girl over that she walks around in little shorts with my cousin's husband and it's ok....... I understand them having an open honest relationship and stuff... but isn't that a recipe for disaster????... I mean having the girl walking around her house like that all comfy with the short shorts on and little shirts...... Was I wrong to tell her so????

There is nothing wrong with being concerned about your cuz. You've expressed your concern, now let it go

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back