Black Poetry : Is There Anything Worse

Originally posted by marvin
that was deep and to the point, keep expressing yourself
:heart: aND sOUL. THERE IS A PERSIAN PROVERB THAT SAYS;"IF A MAN THINK HE KNOWS AND DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A FOOL SHUN HIM.
IF A MAN KNOWS BUT THINKS THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW HE IS ASLEEP WAKE HIM.
IF A MAN KNOWS AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS HE IS WISE FOLLOW HIM!" This poem had heart and soul brotha, and that
is realllllllll!

Fait du Faux Pas

Originally posted by JNubian
msluciousb:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words re: Is There Anything Worse... and not that's any huge big deal, but JNubian be's a Sista speaking a Sista's mind in hopes of mayhaps bringing a little enlightenment to some Brothas.

Peace and Blessings,
JNubian
:eek: Sorry my sista I apologize your ability to articulate in such an androgynous manner made me presumtptious, then indeed you have reached an intended audience with your words cause you know what you know!

I agree...when this happens to a man sometimes his heart cannot be repaired, because his heart and his manhood, what makes him a man, have been torn....

while it is precious to hear those three little words, I love you, sometimes a man shows instead of speaks, and if we look deep, we will realise a man who supports and cares for his woman, shows he loves her in a thousand ways a day....
he just doesn't say it in words...

a great piece...

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back