Black People : Is there any reason for grown men to fist fight?

Radical Faith

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
Is there any legitimate reason for grown men to fist fight? We see this a lot in sports but is it really necessary? Is there a purpose? I say this because I have adopted the philosophy that men don't fight men, men kill. I say this because I have never had a fist fight with a men as an adult and I have not had a fist fight with a black person since the 6th grade. This in no way means that I am soft or a pushover. It means if it's not worth dying for it's not worth fighting for. I feel if I rise my hand to strike a man I intend to kill him. In the same respect if a man raises his hand to me I view it as a threat on my life. Therefore in my defense I must kill my enemy so he doesn't return. Suprizingly this philosophy has kept be out of fights because no one has given me a reason to kill them. How about you family? Is there any reason to kick someones butt?

Peace...

Radical Faith said:
Is there any legitimate reason for grown men to fist fight? We see this a lot in sports but is it really necessary? Is there a purpose? I say this because I have adopted the philosophy that men don't fight men, men kill. I say this because I have never had a fist fight with a men as an adult and I have not had a fist fight with a black person since the 6th grade. This in no way means that I am soft or a pushover. It means if it's not worth dying for it's not worth fighting for. I feel if I rise my hand to strike a man I intend to kill him. In the same respect if a man raises his hand to me I view it as a threat on my life. Therefore in my defense I must kill my enemy so he doesn't return. Suprizingly this philosophy has kept be out of fights because no one has given me a reason to kill them. How about you family? Is there any reason to kick someones butt?

Peace...

NO.

Extremely WISE words.

YOU'VE echoed/mirrored MY philosopy perfectly.

All MEN do live by this code of LIFE, cause that's

what it is....a code of LIFE.

HETEPU

ROARIN......

I feel the same way. Men should not have to reslove conflicts with each other by fighting. I myself have not been involved in a fight since grammar school, but I think that it is important to understand the behavior, especially of those that feel they are socially and economically deprived.

I have had the privledge of having close associates and family memebers that were the "violent" type to talk with me about their feelings. Of course we know that everyone isnt equipped to battle intellectually or anaylize situations logically, so there is a certain comfort zone in handling a person's business the most comfortable way that they know how. Of course there's not excuse for a grown man to act like a child, but there are people who dont know any other way to channel that energy.

If you notice, there are people that actually "need" to fight or start a conflict every now and then. These people are emotionally unstable, and they attempt to get others to feel a third of the pain that they are feeling. The sad part about it is that it never makes the situation better, so they constantly look for that "high" to ease what they go through.

In my opinion violence is addictive, and there are many people that use it as their drug of choice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back