Black Relationships : Is there any hope for Ebony male/female unions?

Is There Hope for Black Male/Female Unions?

• Apparently, there is little to no hope; the situation has gone to the dumps.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • There is MUCH hope; I and/or others I know are in black-on-black Bliss.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • I haven\'t figured this one out yet, either.

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Hi Sun Ship,

I understand what you are getting at, No I think the racist are more concern about what black men do with white women. but did you forget to post some photo's of black men being hung. Let's not forget white women had a lot to do with it. Accusing black men of rape when actually there was none. Have black men forgotten? Let's not forget Emmit Till.

Peace Kari

Peace Kari,

I didn’t forget the male lynching photos. But there are some sisters who want to give this WHITE MAN A BLANK CHECK. They act like he never brutalized them. You should read some of the real history of HOW HE TREATED HIS OWN WOMEN. And I mean going back hundreds of years! They forgot that all this you see, in his society, history and portrayals of his self, are nothing but SMOKE AND MIRRORS. I try to tell sisters about the true knights in shining armor. History shows that, knights were usually brutal thugs and mercenaries that worked for wicked feudal landlords, and usually were very brutal to women, many times raping their victims. They were always strong arming people. But this is not what you are told in the movies, children books and basic history. Everything about white men/people/culture is mythologized. The scary part of this observation is the fact that WE (BLACK PEOPLE) BELIEVE IT AS REAL TRUTH.

You know. You’re right. Maybe if more Black men saw the lynching photos (of black men) and read about the lynchings associated with accusations of white women, this might have some value.

And believe me, I will never forget Emmit Till.

PEACE AND LOVE ,
Sun Ship

Sun,
I used it as a reference to say to you that Black Women are moving on... and it is about time... I am not saying that Black Women should marry racists... but they are... and who in our communities are the biggest targets of White racism...Black men.... I am not using it as some kind of "bragging rights" as you seem to infer... just that we need to wake up (.) And that includes you and me too.

Kari-
that is the most stereotypical post I have read in a long time, and it is inaccurate at the least.... so when people write like that, they think that all Blacks write like that? No, the studies continue, we marry outside about 10% of the time and that is from White Folk stats (so I guess that it must be right); and of that about 60% is with Whites.
I am not mistaking you for Black at all---LOL...this **** is funny

But on the follow up--- Black men should not have to go back to Emmitt Till--O.J. sick, sick, sick.. Just as black women should only have to think how their fathers were killed for "wanting" white women, while our mothers were being raped and killed by white men...

And Black men had better stop all that being taken care of stuff... by whomever.

Here we go again... and ya'll don't like it when I get suspicious.

P.S. Sun, I have hope for the Family to survive, and I think that it is; but Black women deserve options.

"I think I stated that I was making generalizations... I do try to be specific... but I will respond...
Black women were "defeminized" from the day they were brought here... in this society we are either overly sexual or asexual...
While studies have been done on White women, accordingly today a White woman gets beat up or worse, approximately every 8 seconds of the day.... and while from just my eyeballing, I think that it happens too, at a comparable rate in you so-called
"people of color" communities too... but I have never thought or think that it happens as much with Black women... I could be wrong.... but it happens, as does rapes, and other kinds of abuses, and death....
I said all that to paint the picture that Black Women have had to be strong.... and had to fight back with our own men and with society--- out of necessity... we were never able to aspire to that "myth of true womanhood..." we were never able to be the delicate flowers... we had to work, and we had to go along with the split-ups with our males to feed our kids (welfare), and go out and work in White Folks houses and rear there children; and yet trying to rear our own.... We had to; and it wasn't all a bad thing... When White Women started hollering about working, and going to school--- we were already doing that... When they started hollering about having a more equal role in their households....hell, we had done that and some more.... and still do.... While others are able to sit at home, and rear the kids, and be pretty... and on the flip-side be the targets of abuse because they are not seen as contributing, they are seen as having it easy, etc....etc...etc..."

actually, black women are way more likely to be raped than white women, just check out stats. They are also more likely to be victms of homicide and spousal abuse.

I don't think white women have it harder than black women at ANY level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back