Black Spirituality Religion : Is There a Solution to DOOMSDAY?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
nuclearwar.jpg

Doomsday. There are so many versions, and by now we've all heard several- some patented by our religions, Doomsday Prophets/Profiteers and fearmongers. Since the beginning of time, and since Man gained the ability to calculate their own morality- "end of the world" scenarios have always played out alongside the mythological stories of triumphs over war.
Such is embedded in Man, because we believe ourselves to be a direct blasphemy against God- thus it is within the interest of the Gods or God itself to ensure our demise. This is also the premise to which Christianity is sold. Jesus took the heat for Mankind. The irony however is that Jesus was never a solution to Doomsday, but in many ways it's very inspiration.

"You need to read Behold a Pale Horse" a Brotha said to me as I was canvasing a local bookstore. "Everything in that book is going down right now. You know they got concentration camps set up for us right?" I didn't know he was talking to me, I was eyeing Dr. Afrika's "Nutricide" at the time. He went on talking as if something was telling him I was good at recording conversations in my brain and perhaps his theory would find the light of day.

"There's a connection between White supremacy and this Alien s---, but these dudes out here are too caught up in their own bulls--- to recognize it.
White folks ain't nothing but detergent trying to purge the planet for some next level s---. We accused them of doing what they were created to do in the first place."

I thought about what he was saying and I already knew where he was going with it. So finally I said: " There's some sense in that, but White people are destroying the planet too, so if there were created by or let's say they are being controlled by ETs to purge the planet like you say, why destroy the planet?"

He laughed at me.

"Don't get caught up in that green peace b.s. Brotha. It's all theatrics. There is no global warming. There is no dying polar bears, there is no AIDs, there is no HIV, there is no food shortage, oil shortage, all of these things are make believe Man, these people are at a level that our minds can't begin to fathom. I'm talking about people that are so advanced they already control a large body of the population and can steer them into believing anything they want. They know how to create the N---er because they create the ghettos, they create homos, they make people that fix into their plan."

"It's like chess, everything they do, every move justifies the point of the game. They created the drug epidemic, these are the people who use trick-nosis, they got us believing in s-- that don't even exist and denying things that have always existed. They made us stupid- on purpose. Everything they do and say just makes us believe in their plans of action. So we think the world is over populated, why? because they say so."

"And because we believe the world is over populated when we see millions of people die within a week from a typhoon or tsunami we don't blink our eyes twice at it, cause we think Mother nature is doing her thing cleansing the Earth, the Earth is not an organic being like us, the Earth is a stage- literally, this s-- was built here, there were several Earths before this one, this is a mofking stage, the whole Universe that we look at it and think of it as part of us and all this, this whole s--- is a fabrication, there is real s--- behind all that darkness watching back at us, even Einstein figured that s--- out. In fact, there is no Universe, there is no traveling to another planet, those aren't planets! Those are all different dimensions. But wait, they got you recycling plastic and s---, got you thinking you doing better cause you eating from wholefoods but you breathe more than you eat and the air ain't f--ing wholesome and organic it's poisoned, the only thing saving us is our level of consciousness, black folks are blind to fact that we are light bringers, we make light, we converted negative poisons into energy that can be used, so guess what- if it wasn't for black folks living and breathing this s--- here would be ashes. This is really why we get to call ourselves Gods and creators, but it's really about your consciousness more than your melanin."

I listened to this Brotha speak, and I noted his words because his theories were interesting, but in the end I only asked him one question referring to what he said would be the end of the it all, the end of the world, the end of not all life on the planet but the end of the Human era and the birth of a new era of Alien races.

"Is there a solution to Doomsday" I asked.

"Remember this already happened, when we came here from another dimension we destroyed the original beings who were mainly Repitoids. So can't say it won't happen when it already happened. If you want a solution to the end of the world you better get reconnection to where you are really from and stop filling your mind with lies and deceptions, because you can take those with you, when you cross over and those old Ancient Gods step to you, because they look like Lizards and Demons you might run from them, or if they look anything other than Humanoid, but Humanoid spirits exist in lower dimensions, if you trying to reach higher vibrations you can't think Humanoid in your consciousness all the time, it's all about how you thinking. If you trying to stay here and fight for this planet, I wish you luck. This planet is not owned by Mankind, it's being leased, not owned."

I know this is some wild stuff.
Is there a solution to Doomsday?

I commend that brother for what he said to you because there is so much truth in what he said....I have NEVER believed in overpopulation, global warming, food or oil shortage etc none of that BS they been selling us for years......funny part is that even as a young child I didnt believe it then either.....its just like the architech said in the last matrix.....this isnt the first earth......

*smh* I dont watch the news nor read the newspapers.....all of it to me is just programming.....

That brother spoke alot of wisdom brother Meta.....behold a pale horse should really be required reading for the masses....it can open your eyes to alot of the bs going on here.....

Is there a solution to Doomsday?

I personal disagree with the notion there is no global warming.
When I look at nature, I see how everything has a cycle to go through.
Even stars die out and a new star is born. Nations are born and dismantled. My own body has a cycle in which it cleanses itself every month. So does the planet and the universe. Our cycles may not be within the same process frame, but the process is still the same.

So you ask "Is there a solution to Doomsday?" Ofcourse there is. Just let nature take its course and remember, You are not your body. You are the energy that flows through the infinate darkness. You do not die in essence, but a physical death you must. Doomsday is not the end of times, it's the beginnings of a new era. So celebrate your journeys and all you have come to know. Prepare to journey on and experience some more.

:heart:

There never will be a "doomsday" for Black people, but the same can't be said for Whites.

I agree. Since the Age of Leo we have done a 180. Next is 180 more to complete 360. Time is flipping the script back on em'. But we done already survived the "doomsday" and on the road to resurrection.

So I gotta answer NO to this one. No solution for 'yt' that is. Their time is past over.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back