Black Spirituality Religion : Is There a Solution to DOOMSDAY?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

Doomsday. There are so many versions, and by now we've all heard several- some patented by our religions, Doomsday Prophets/Profiteers and fearmongers. Since the beginning of time, and since Man gained the ability to calculate their own morality- "end of the world" scenarios have always played out alongside the mythological stories of triumphs over war.
    Such is embedded in Man, because we believe ourselves to be a direct blasphemy against God- thus it is within the interest of the Gods or God itself to ensure our demise. This is also the premise to which Christianity is sold. Jesus took the heat for Mankind. The irony however is that Jesus was never a solution to Doomsday, but in many ways it's very inspiration.

"You need to read Behold a Pale Horse" a Brotha said to me as I was canvasing a local bookstore. "Everything in that book is going down right now. You know they got concentration camps set up for us right?" I didn't know he was talking to me, I was eyeing Dr. Afrika's "Nutricide" at the time. He went on talking as if something was telling him I was good at recording conversations in my brain and perhaps his theory would find the light of day.

"There's a connection between White supremacy and this Alien s---, but these dudes out here are too caught up in their own bulls--- to recognize it.
    White folks ain't nothing but detergent trying to purge the planet for some next level s---. We accused them of doing what they were created to do in the first place."

I thought about what he was saying and I already knew where he was going with it. So finally I said: " There's some sense in that, but White people are destroying the planet too, so if there were created by or let's say they are being controlled by ETs to purge the planet like you say, why destroy the planet?"

He laughed at me.

"Don't get caught up in that green peace b.s. Brotha. It's all theatrics. There is no global warming. There is no dying polar bears, there is no AIDs, there is no HIV, there is no food shortage, oil shortage, all of these things are make believe Man, these people are at a level that our minds can't begin to fathom. I'm talking about people that are so advanced they already control a large body of the population and can steer them into believing anything they want. They know how to create the N---er because they create the ghettos, they create homos, they make people that fix into their plan."

"It's like chess, everything they do, every move justifies the point of the game. They created the drug epidemic, these are the people who use trick-nosis, they got us believing in s-- that don't even exist and denying things that have always existed. They made us stupid- on purpose. Everything they do and say just makes us believe in their plans of action. So we think the world is over populated, why? because they say so."

"And because we believe the world is over populated when we see millions of people die within a week from a typhoon or tsunami we don't blink our eyes twice at it, cause we think Mother nature is doing her thing cleansing the Earth, the Earth is not an organic being like us, the Earth is a stage- literally, this s-- was built here, there were several Earths before this one, this is a mofking stage, the whole Universe that we look at it and think of it as part of us and all this, this whole s--- is a fabrication, there is real s--- behind all that darkness watching back at us, even Einstein figured that s--- out. In fact, there is no Universe, there is no traveling to another planet, those aren't planets! Those are all different dimensions. But wait, they got you recycling plastic and s---, got you thinking you doing better cause you eating from wholefoods but you breathe more than you eat and the air ain't f--ing wholesome and organic it's poisoned, the only thing saving us is our level of consciousness, black folks are blind to fact that we are light bringers, we make light, we converted negative poisons into energy that can be used, so guess what- if it wasn't for black folks living and breathing this s--- here would be ashes. This is really why we get to call ourselves Gods and creators, but it's really about your consciousness more than your melanin."

I listened to this Brotha speak, and I noted his words because his theories were interesting, but in the end I only asked him one question referring to what he said would be the end of the it all, the end of the world, the end of not all life on the planet but the end of the Human era and the birth of a new era of Alien races.

"Is there a solution to Doomsday" I asked.

"Remember this already happened, when we came here from another dimension we destroyed the original beings who were mainly Repitoids. So can't say it won't happen when it already happened. If you want a solution to the end of the world you better get reconnection to where you are really from and stop filling your mind with lies and deceptions, because you can take those with you, when you cross over and those old Ancient Gods step to you, because they look like Lizards and Demons you might run from them, or if they look anything other than Humanoid, but Humanoid spirits exist in lower dimensions, if you trying to reach higher vibrations you can't think Humanoid in your consciousness all the time, it's all about how you thinking. If you trying to stay here and fight for this planet, I wish you luck. This planet is not owned by Mankind, it's being leased, not owned."

I know this is some wild stuff.
    Is there a solution to Doomsday?

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    I commend that brother for what he said to you because there is so much truth in what he said....I have NEVER believed in overpopulation, global warming, food or oil shortage etc none of that BS they been selling us for years......funny part is that even as a young child I didnt believe it then either.....its just like the architech said in the last matrix.....this isnt the first earth......

*smh* I dont watch the news nor read the newspapers.....all of it to me is just programming.....

That brother spoke alot of wisdom brother Meta.....behold a pale horse should really be required reading for the masses....it can open your eyes to alot of the bs going on here.....

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    There never will be a "doomsday" for Black people, but the same can't be said for Whites.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I personal disagree with the notion there is no global warming.
    When I look at nature, I see how everything has a cycle to go through.
    Even stars die out and a new star is born. Nations are born and dismantled. My own body has a cycle in which it cleanses itself every month. So does the planet and the universe. Our cycles may not be within the same process frame, but the process is still the same.

So you ask "Is there a solution to Doomsday?" Ofcourse there is. Just let nature take its course and remember, You are not your body. You are the energy that flows through the infinate darkness. You do not die in essence, but a physical death you must. Doomsday is not the end of times, it's the beginnings of a new era. So celebrate your journeys and all you have come to know. Prepare to journey on and experience some more.

:heart:

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I agree. Since the Age of Leo we have done a 180. Next is 180 more to complete 360. Time is flipping the script back on em'. But we done already survived the "doomsday" and on the road to resurrection.

So I gotta answer NO to this one. No solution for 'yt' that is. Their time is past over.

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I agree with most of this, and disgree with a few points. Maybe I am wrong as I mentioned to sister Amazon yesterday on a similar topic. In fact, I hope ya'll sisters are Right! Peace

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I say the brother was dropping some jewels, I always give an ear to a brother talking about something different then the average information. In some aspects I think he is right, its interesting for me to wake up in the morning, confined to one spot in the world, and to believe that everything (news, etc) that some so called world rulers are shooting to me. The power of suggestion and belief seems like a strong one. What happens if we don't believe anything like that exists? Then what?

As black people have such powerful creative abilities, would they create the situation? Would our belief in a doomsday create one? Would our collective belief in something create it? Or do all these situations really literally exist? Those the questions I ask myself when I see the news, and I have yet to answer them. This may sound weird but one brother I know said he stopped getting so sick when he stopped believing in diseases existing. How is that possible?

But to answer the question of the topic in my opinion, yes there will be a doomsday, there are doomsdays everyday for different people. A collective doomsday of this concocted place would put a smile on my face like a Mcdonalds commercial and I could see millions of black people and other "minorities" outside celebrating. It just matter what doomsday, and whos doom it is. Global warming spells disaster for white people mostly, and empowerment for melanin. So hmmm...

8. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Now this is weird being that in another thread I made mention to something like this as only a theory that came to me some years ago.

Here is the quote from another thread:
    I wonder now is there some validity to this theory ... hummm ... there is an obvious reason why this post came to light and why I would say something about his before this post was posted.

MetaSaience: Once again my brutha you have given us all something to think about. This is an amazing event for me just to read the part that I have highlighted. I will now investigate this once more. I was also talking on a different thread I believe about balance if I'm not mistaken and I mentioned that this universe may be the feminine aspect but there is a masculine universe which is based on light matter. ... humm I may actually be on to something.

For those who haven't read the book ... here is the full book in PDF format. You can download it for free:

-> Behold A Pale Horse <-

Peace and Blessings

9. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    See. Bro. Ru2religious you are something else. You waited until I ran out and brought the book to post the link.

I used to have "Behold a Pale Horse" and someone stole it from my library, I scanned through the book the first time never really paid much attention to most of it. I'll be reading it this week and gaining more insight.

I want to side with you too Queen PurpleMoons. You know I've written so much about the Earth and it's healing, I've been learning more about elemental spirits that control nature and the consciousness of Animals etc., so naturally it's hard for me to approach these theories fully, but I must do for myself what I ask those who read me to do, I I must try to understand how what he is saying could be possible even if it may not be true at all.

Bro. Keidi from Libradio.com has written several books about AIDs/HIV- about the hoax etc, and sometimes I wonder if people take him seriously or if he just sounds crazy. I wonder if it is better to believe in it because it fits in so well with our belief that we are sinners therefore AIDS/HIVs is a justified punishment from God?

I was watching "HellBoy 2" the recent one that was released and again there was so much hidden in that movie. But one statement stood out when one of the main characters said something to the effect of "learn how to command or learn how to obey." I wonder now if I am simply "obeying" ideas other people believe to be true, so I follow along with them- not realizing that these ideas are controlled by people that have "learned how to command."

We might call them the Illuminati, the shadow Government etc, those who believe people in masses are made to be controlled like sheep and steered to do their divine will and right, even when the people themselves do not see that will as divine. Sheep have never succeeded at overthrowing their Masters either. They are born into captivity, to be slaves for the wealth of Man.

We pray for the world to end, because we are tired of slavery, we are tired of oppression, we are in dire need of liberation, we need freedom, and most of all we need a higher power to place our captors in Judgment for their crimes.

We will call them criminal because they have taken advantaged of us, murdered us, raped us, starved us, kidnapped us, tortured us, mutilated us- because we are seen as a lower inferiors made to obey instead of command.
    We were overpowered be iron and fire, 2 elements perfected by our own hands. But most of all, we are overpowered through magic and psychic control.

Is it possible that Whites are purging the Earth and using global warming and over population as a media ploy to get us to sign on for worldwide destruction? Aren't our tax dollars paying for the same bullets and rockets that pierce the core of innocent life in Iraq and around the world? In that instance are we commanding or obeying - ie- going along to get along?

An Elder once told me that Africans grow from the soil. He said there are more of us on this planet that White people can see, "counting people" he said "is not like counting oranges." Which is very true. Millions of us live below the radar. We can also say the planet is overpopulated with ants or any other insect or plant life, yet these beings are productive dwellers, so overpopulation may not the problem at all.

Those in command feel it's within their right to destroy the people they have created for their agendas. I believe that even AIDs can be justified as germ warfare.

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Had I of known I would have definitely told you ...

here is a small list of books you can get out on the same website:

The Biggest Secret
    Alchemy Keys
    13 bloodlines
    Egyptian Magic
    Egyptian Myths & Religion
    Gnostic Bible
    God Delusion
    God of Eden
    God wants you Dead
    The Christ Conspiracy

Holy Books Compendium - Music Producer and Mr. Coger may be interested in this one ... along with MysteryDoors

Isis Unvieled
    John Henrik Clarke
    Legends of the Gods
    Night Side of Eden
    Numerology
    The Voudon Gnostic Workbook
    Papyrus of Ani
    Secret Doctrine
    Secret of the Serpent
    Serpent in the Sky
    Skeptic Dictionary
    Sumerian Mythology