Black People Politics : Is there a possible chance Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's Father?

peace sis,

Doesn't the baby in the above picture look just like the guy in the picture ru2 posted? This would mean that, if what you are saying about his family keeping it from 'obama' is true, that he did know at one time who his brother was because he's in the picture playing with him and kissing his hand and his brother is being held by what appears to be a hawaiian woman. Some have been saying and even posting a birth certificate that says that 'BARRY SOETORO' (obama) was born in Hawaii.

I think the baby in the picture is his sister but I dont know because I think his mom had two kids after him but who knows there is no caption. Where did this pic come from then we will know who the baby is but I doubt its Frank M Davis real kid.

I think the baby in the picture is his sister but I dont know because I think his mom had two kids after him but who knows there is no caption. Where did this pic come from then we will know who the baby is but I doubt its Frank M Davis real kid.

peace

To me, it looks just like him. Exact same facial features and hair, just older. It doesn't look like a female at all to me. Let me see if i can find any other pics.

hmmmm

obamadavis1.jpg

The below article says that this is one of his nannies in Indonesia? So much for 'humble beginnings' if this is true.

Image Source Page: https://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/obama-mystery-theater-whos-your-nanny-obamas-servants/

That humble beginnings stuff is crap. How was his mother able to travel the world as she did and WHO paid for Obama to go to all those private schools including Columbia Harvard and possibly Occidental??? He even went to a private boarding school in Hawaii I would hardly call that humble beginnings. Regarding Frank M Davis. Heres a question WHY did Obama sr. leave when jr was just 1 year old and not return? Most African men will NOT leave their children in the care of the mother after they've separated. Ive seen this my self in multiple instances. But its possible he was very americanized too. Maybe he left them because he knew that Jr. wasnt his?? IDKN but I know one thing Obama looks exactly like Frank Marshall Davis! But whatever thats really not my business but this whole thing of whos the daddy has a lot intrigue!!! It really doesnt matter regarding his character or his career who his father is because hes taking care of his his own family so whatever. Its all very interesting tho!!

obamadavis.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back