Black People Politics : Is there a possible chance Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's Father?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... In my opinion, no... reportedly, below is the President's Father:

images
images

And moreover, Mr. Obama, to date, hasn't denied his real African Father.

Peace In,

I've been off for a few weeks having problems with my internet service - its been so back up that they schedule me two weeks out to fix service in New spot. College and school just started back up so I'm finally back on.

Anywho - I've been keeping up with this talk because I watched this video on Alex Jones which had me sort of convinced that this Frank Marshal Davis dude could possibly be B. Obama's real father. Now this subject may seem a little trivial but I will explain why I've taken issue with it. First let me post a picture of Frank Marshall son from a different white women (he loved them white girls) and compare it to Obama's photo. This picture has me convinced that Frank Marshall has got to be Obama's real father.

Obama is on the Left and Right - Frank Marshall Davis son is in the middle.
Screen-shot-2012-08-09-at-4.01.27-PM.png

I'm not claiming to have the best eye when it comes to spotting relatives - but wow - Frank Marshall Davis son looks so much like Obama its ridiculous to avoid the similarities between Frank Marshall children by a different white woman then Obama's mother who claims not to have had his baby. I also noticed something else - Obama mother doesn't have moles and neither does the African Barack Obama senior - but the Frank Marshall Davis did and so does Barack Obama.

What difference does this make for me? It explains why he would leave his supposed family in Africa in a state of poverty. It explains why those people in Africa can't count on their brother, grandson, etc ... to help them. If they can't count on him then how can our people in America count on him?

Nevertheless, Frank Marshall Davis son and daughter look a lot like Barack vs. his African brother.

Just examining...

Glad you like my high school graduation photo, but I doubt I am Obama's brother. For more information on the disinformation campaign against the Davis-Obama relationship, please see http://kaleokualoha2878577.newsvine...st-the-obama-davis-relationship-10-april-2011

wow ... who wooda thunk folk read our forum ... :look:

as i briefly scanned your link, i find it appalling that one would have to go to such lengths to defend their Father's sexual activities, the remote possibility of him having a child no one knows about ... what won't they make black men (or their children) do.

thanks for taking the time to share

much love and peace

:heart:

Destee

peace

maya-and-barry-soetoro-and-nanny-1970-copy1.jpg

Take a real good look for yourselves!!

Screen-shot-2012-08-09-at-4.01.27-PM.png

"obama" aka Barry standing next to his brother being held as a baby.

peace

Can anyone, including his 'brother' tell us what 'obama' is doing standing next to him (his brother) in this picture? That is him as a baby and obama is effectionatley playing with him! Can anyone deny that??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back