Is There a Need?

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    After about 20 years of intense research into all areas of existence as it relates to life and us as a people....I've been thinking about doing a serious write up on health and regeneration. I don't know if there is a need for this on this forum, but I can promise that it will be controversial.

The only reason why this would be so is because I have learned much that goes against the status quo of so called modern medicine. Like for instance...did you know there's no such thing as a disease or cancer or any so called debilitation that modern medicine (white folks) say exist?

You may ask, "how can I say this" in the face of so much sickness? Well the truth of the matter is this: "THERE IS ONLY ONE DISEASE....AND THAT DIS-EASE IS CALLED "AUTO-TOXIMITY" OF SELF POISONING. It's what happens to us due to our lack of knowledge concerning the knowledge of health and life. The body works like this: "If there is a state of DIS-EASE in the body, the body will place the dis-ease at the weakest point of the body.

Depending on where it is placed, Europeans have come up with a different names for the dis-ease when in reality there is only one. Furthermore, if anyone cares to research or confirm anything I may say in the future, you are free to do so....so let me leave you with this.

My mother died of supposed cancer....but the fact is this. "THE HUMAN BODY, WHEN MAINTAINED IN AN ALKALINED STATE CAN NOT HARBOR , HOLD OR BE IN A STATE OF DIS-EASE. DIS-EASE CAN ONLY FLOURISH WHEN THE HUMAN BODY IS IN AN "ACIDIC" STATE OF BEING. THIS IS FACT BEYOND ALL DOUBT !!!

I shall return to continue this if there are any who feel that there is a need for me to do so....THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE :)

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I agree Keita. The pharmaceudical companies own the hospitals, and the hospitals are in place to keep people sick because all it is is a business like anything else. They will never cure you of anything. Like you said in the above statement, disease flourishes when the body is in an acidic state of being. Well, all pharmaceudical drugs do to your body is create acid along with the many side effects. It makes your body acidic, so you will stay sick as long as you keep putting faith in your doctor and their prescriptions. There are holistic remedies to treat cancer that your doctor will never tell you about. The main course of action for doctors are 1. Medicate or 2. Operate. Anything else they label "Quack medicine". Even the vaccinations cause more problems than they cure. Vaccines are made up of the disease it's supposed to protect you from and other chemicals like mercury, that aren't EVER supposed to enter your bloodstream. They'll tell you they prevent disease or they'll just flat out forrce people to get vaccinated. Schools for instance force vaccinate for Hepatitis B, but children are very unlikely to develop it because they aren't sexually active, but it's big business. And you can't register your child for school without it. It's all a scam.

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Very good reply. However, there are methods whereby you can register your child for school without becoming a victim of vaccinations which contain mercury, arsenic and everything else. I will have to let Keita address this since this is one of his areas of intense study.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Really, even in public schools? That's very reassuring and I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for the heads-up Queenswana.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    That is good to know!