Black People : Is there a link between male homosexuality and Pedophilia?

peace

I have always felt there was a link between the two if for nothing else, simply because when adult pedhophiles were children the same thing happened to them but nothing was said or done about it. Back then when these grown men were kids, it was during a time when even if the parents found out, nothing was said or done about it.

I grew up in a black and latino neighborhood and i've seen how in latino families the older men in the family would be having sex with their teenage family members and nothing was said about it even after it was found out. It wasn't just an isolated occurrance it was wide spread and known around the hood. Those same teenage latino girls would become pregnant at very early ages as if it was expected or something because it was so celebrated by their families back then.

Now, no, that's not homosexuality per se, but i'm speaking on a TRADITION that some cultures have. In WHITE CULTURE that tradition is called HOMOSEXUALITY because they are indeed the illigitimate children of 'GOD' and they know this. So they created a SYSTEM where they could get away with their TRADITION and have only been put on blast in recent years starting with the catholic church who have been carrying out this tradition as far back as the roman empire and greece. In greece the boys were taught seperate from the girls in the gymnasium and gymnasium is greek for NAKED! This is where they were taught, then molested.

I hear someone in this thread trying to defend homosexuality and as far as i've read Homosexuality isn't even under attack in this thread. So it's one of those things that make you go:

MV5BMTI2MjMyOTI5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjExMDkwMw@@._V1._SX640_SY1225_.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back