Black People : Is there a link between male homosexuality and Pedophilia?

Should letting 'gay' people raise/adopt children be considered a form of pedhophilia? I think so! I mean, it's not neccessary a physical type of pedhophilia, but it is more a mental type. What perecentage of these children will grow up thinking same sex couples/marriages are 'gods' natural way of things and end up being homosexuals and pedhophiles themselves when they become teenagers and adults simply because of the lack of balance in their upbringing.

If some say males who are only raised by their mother's have a tendency to be effiminate, what of males being raised by 2 'men' who are 100% effeminate? WHat chance does that male child really have of keeping his masculinaty??

If a female child is being raised in a household by 2 females who are in a relationship with each other and that child constantly see's them being effectionate towards one another in the home and in public, chances are that that child when a teenager will think that to be the norm and show that same affection towards some of her friends and it could lead to same sex encounters until she finally accepts that she's 'gay'!

I ask again, is there such a thing as homosexual's committing 'mental pedhophilia' or the raping of the mind of a child?

Are you back there AGAIN?? NO, for the 5th time!!

As i was thinking about it, the thought of gay people adopting and raising children came to mind and i wondered if subjecting an innocent child to that way of life for a good amount of years, could that be considered a type of pedhophilia.

You are so hell bent on defending gay people even when they don't need defending because no one is attacking them, that your post are starting to look GAY!!

bishop-eddie-long-450pk101810.jpg

bishop-eddie-long-transsexual-friend.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back