Black Spirituality Religion : Is there a limit to how many stupid threads i can start in a day?

Sister Destee​

THEN IF FOLKS HAVE NOTHING BUT HATE IN THEIR HEARTS AND NEED TO DWELL O THIS POST TO SATISFY HATEFULL DESIRES, ANIMOSITIES AND VEGEANCE AGAINST NOTHING BUT QUESTIONS, YOU WOULD NOT MIND IF I REQUEST THAT DESTEE CLOSE THIS POST

BECAUSE DATTAWSWAMI'S POSTS DEAL WITH THE ESSENCE OF SPIRITUALITY IN A RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY GROUP

AND POSTS OFTEN BUT OTHERS ONLY POST ABOUT CASTING SPELLS AND GREAT WHORES, THEN THE MAN IS WRONG

WHO OWNS THIS WEBSITE YOU OR DESTEE?

Caps lock is cruise control for the cool.

You are a great whore of posts, and this thread is about you, so be happy with that recognition and simmer down before you give yourself a nosebleed. FYI, I have a great spell for that and will post it if need be.

A

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I know it was a typo Brother Clyde; I enjoy teasing you. The God Hiphopolx is still around, if only as a moderately active member. So even a commoner like myself can go into the private lounge? hmm..I might just wander over there..

Hotep beloved Brother Clyde, till the next time!

A

Precious, Precious Alexandra,

Stop teasing me, I forget sometimes, lol. In order to visit the so-called private part, you may have to be Green, don't let me mislead you on that, K

Hotep beloved Sister Alexandra

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

THEN IF FOLKS HAVE NOTHING BUT HATE IN THEIR HEARTS AND NEED TO DWELL O THIS POST TO SATISFY HATEFULL DESIRES, ANIMOSITIES AND VEGEANCE AGAINST NOTHING BUT QUESTIONS, YOU WOULD NOT MIND IF I REQUEST THAT DESTEE CLOSE THIS POST

I might​

Precious, Precious Alexandra,

Stop teasing me, I forget sometimes, lol. In order to visit the so-called private part, you may have to be Green, don't let me mislead you on that, K

Now who is teasing who? lol. It's okay Brother Clyde, I don't mind not being able to go in there. Ill just have to do with being jelz (jealous)

Lol@the one word responses to Ankhur. I don't know why, but I am finding it most amusing.

A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back