Black Spirituality Religion : Is there a limit to how many stupid threads i can start in a day?

Simply not true Precious Alexandra, we love awo dino, nearly as much as you, for real. In fact, the implication is for him not to leave.

Once again, you are on point with the camping trip analogy, and I hope that point reaches the intended...Peace In to you my beautiflul Kenyan Goddess, regardless of your truth thoughts.

Brother Clyde,

I understand and fully support the principle behind his decision to go on that two week suspension. A good analogy that springs to mind is let's say you go down to the local park to meditate by a small man made pool because you find it peaceful to sit there gazing at your reflection from the still surface. Shortly, along comes this yahoo, who starts throwing pebbles at the pool, for no apparent reason. You go to the park attendant to complain, he shrugs and says, its a public pool, he is within his rights to do so. You turn to the other meditators, who look puzzled 'what ripples? what yahoo?' they ask because at this point, they have written that yahoo out of their existence.

So what choice do you have? either the yahoo leaves, or you do.

Side note - There is a sub forum specifically for Christians, and yet they make no use of it, choosing instead to come to the main forum which exists for people who are not Christians and for reasons only they are aware of. I know Jesus is looking down right now agreeing and saying 'it makes no dayum sense' (yes, in my mind, Jesus speaks ebonics). If a sub-forum was created (the ATR one does not count, since we are not all exclusively ATR practitioners) I guarantee you, they would still find a way to come and cause disruption.

A

Brother Clyde,

I understand and fully support the principle behind his decision to go on that two week suspension. A good analogy that springs to mind is let's say you go down to the local park to meditate by a small man made pool because you find it peaceful to sit there gazing at your reflection from the still surface. Shortly, along comes this yahoo, who starts throwing pebbles at the pool, for no apparent reason. You go to the park attendant to complain, he shrugs and says, its a public pool, he is within his rights to do so. You turn to the other meditators, who look puzzled 'what ripples? what yahoo?' they ask because at this point, they have written that yahoo out of their existence.

Side note - There is a sub forum specifically for Christians, and yet they make no use of it, choosing instead to come to the main forum which exists for people who are not Christians and for reasons only they are aware of. I know Jesus is looking down right now agreeing and saying 'it makes no dayum sense' (yes, in my mind, Jesus speaks ebonics). If a sub-forum was created (the ATR one does not count, since we are not all exclusively ATR practitioners) I guarantee you, they would still find a way to come and cause disruption.

A

bingo !

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Brother Clyde,

A

Precious Alexandra,

Llikewise, I fully understand the situation as you. From my view point, Sister Destee issued a pre-warning, somewhat, while she appears to be processing a how to measure, to prevent this problem, which is to say, how one deals with irritancy, within the broad set of Core Principles. What is the solution? I remain hopeful that a remedy will be found.

Consider this, the local park is tantamount to a public park, in my mind, correct? For no such thing, a yahoo throwing pebbles into a pond, is possible, in private ponds. I love you too!

ut a person can't have a discussion without ankhur's annoyance. I have had communication breakdowns with others, like everyone else, which usually end up that we simply stop interacting. But this is impossible with ankhur. he sticks his nose in every single thread and insults

,and the point of not being able to have a discussion without annoyance, simply has to do with folks desiring the right to urinate and deficate on the religion of others on a daily basis, but go balistic , when asked simple questions about thier religion, as if they have private posts that only certain folks can enter,
posts that say "kill God and Jesus",

Christians are considered to be insulting when asking questions about good and evil
We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed.

ANY OF THE HATERS HERE EVER READ THIS?

OR UNDERSTAND THERE ARE NO RULES TO THE LIMIT OF POSTS?

Action has been taken before when a poster was seen to be posting numerous irrelevant posts. Case in point Dattaswami (sp). Ankhur is no different. However, this is not my battle to fight, so I will go peddle my two cents elsewhere. Lol@ throwing peeples into a pond. Brother Clyde, are you hinting at murder? shocking!!

Local parks are always public parks, as far as I am aware.

And surely, in this analogy, a private pond would be the 'Premium Members Only' forum no? I am sure Ankhur has it flooded with all sorts of wonderful posts on Christianity, free from attack by heathans, and satans' spawn because out of all of us, only Metasaience and SeekingMaat are premium members and they are MIA!

A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back