Black Spirituality Religion : Is there a limit to how many stupid threads i can start in a day?

Sister Destee, I know you've been busy with other issues. I don't mean to add to your stress. Actually, i think this thread has been useful.

But a person can't have a discussion without ankhur's annoyance. I have had communication breakdowns with others, like everyone else, which usually end up that we simply stop interacting. But this is impossible with ankhur. he sticks his nose in every single thread and insults until he gets you to respond, and even when you try to answer one of his questions, if he doesn't like the answer, he starts with his BS. Then he will start several threads related to the answer he didn't like or whatever. If you don't consider what he does as a violation, well it's your website. Your suggestion, an official complaint has been tried many times with no results. Here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give myself a two week suspension starting tomorrow for making to many posts in one day or whatever it is you and Clyde feel I did wrong.

peace,

dino

Brother Awo Dino ... every Member that comes through our doors brings their own set of personal issues / challenges, Brother Ankhur is no exception, and neither am i or you. It's nothing to get along with those that agree with you, think like you, act like you ... that is nothing. Try getting along with those that don't fit that bill, interact peacefully and respectfully with them, then you will have done something. That is this community's challenge, to do just that, get along with all of us ... in the very best of manners.

Brother Ankhur has not broke any rules that I'm aware of. You have yet to provide one link to an official complaint.

If Brother Ankhur is breaking rules, it would be my pleasure to make him stop, but you've not shown me that.

I believe what you view as a rule violation, is really just Brother Ankhur's own way of communicating. He doesn't cuss anyone out, he doesn't call you out of your name, he doesn't do anything but what we allow people to do here ... communicate respectfully using the tools we have made available ... that's all he's doing ... perhaps a tad bit exuberantly, maybe to excess ... irritating even ... but i don't believe he has ill-will in his heart. I don't think he means any harm. I think he just wants to share, does it a little differently, and is welcome.

Having said that ... there is a such thing as too much ... okay ... i see that ... and will try to help Brother Ankhur reign some of that overflowing desire to share in.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Sister Destee, I know you've been busy with other issues. I don't mean to add to your stress. Actually, i think this thread has been useful.

But a person can't have a discussion without ankhur's annoyance. I have had communication breakdowns with others, like everyone else, which usually end up that we simply stop interacting. But this is impossible with ankhur. he sticks his nose in every single thread and insults until he gets you to respond, and even when you try to answer one of his questions, if he doesn't like the answer, he starts with his BS. Then he will start several threads related to the answer he didn't like or whatever. If you don't consider what he does as a violation, well it's your website. Your suggestion, an official complaint has been tried many times with no results. Here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give myself a two week suspension starting tomorrow for making to many posts in one day or whatever it is you and Clyde feel I did wrong.

peace,

dino

awo dino,

While I certainly appreciate the level of respect, being placed in the category with Sister Destee, the Sister has spoken and speaks for me, for real...Peace In my brother friend, we await your return, if you decide to leave.

Brother Awo Dino ... every Member that comes through our doors brings their own set of personal issues / challenges, Brother Ankhur is no exception, and neither am i or you. It's nothing to get along with those that agree with you, think like you, act like you ... that is nothing. Try getting along with those that don't fit that bill, interact peacefully and respectfully with them, then you will have done something. That is this community's challenge, to do just that, get along with all of us ... in the very best of manners.

Brother Ankhur has not broke any rules that I'm aware of. You have yet to provide one link to an official complaint.

If Brother Ankhur is breaking rules, it would be my pleasure to make him stop, but you've not shown me that.

I believe what you view as a rule violation, is really just Brother Ankhur's own way of communicating. He doesn't cuss anyone out, he doesn't call you out of your name, he doesn't do anything but what we allow people to do here ... communicate respectfully using the tools we have made available ... that's all he's doing ... perhaps a tad bit exuberantly, maybe to excess ... irritating even ... but i don't believe he has ill-will in his heart. I don't think he means any harm. I think he just wants to share, does it a little differently, and is welcome.

Having said that ... there is a such thing as too much ... okay ... i see that ... and will try to help Brother Ankhur reign some of that overflowing desire to share in.

:heart:

Destee

ut a person can't have a discussion without ankhur's annoyance. I have had communication breakdowns with others, like everyone else, which usually end up that we simply stop interacting. But this is impossible with ankhur. he sticks his nose in every single thread and insults

,and the point of not being able to have a discussion without annoyance, simply has to do with folks desiring the right to urinate and deficate on the religion of others on a daily basis, but go balistic , when asked simple questions about thier religion, as if they have private posts that only certain folks can enter,
posts that say "kill God and Jesus",

Christians are considered to be insulting when asking questions about good and evil

Here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give myself a two week suspension starting tomorrow for making to many posts in one day or whatever it is you and Clyde feel I did wrong. peace, dino

*sighs*

Ahhh Awo Dino, what have you gone and done? I tell you my sweet, you would starve on a camping trip if you constantly threw perfectly good food away because there was always a bug in it.

To inferior minds, your self imposed hiatus signals defeat, now the main troll and her feeble minded minion are running victory laps around the board.

I shall surely miss you, and till we meet again, I have threads to go laugh at. Its one thing to call someone confused but when they actually prove you right..lmao!!!

A

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

*sighs*

Ahhh Awo Dino, what have you gone and done? I tell you my sweet, you would starve on a camping trip if you constantly threw perfectly good food away because there was always a bug in it.

To inferior minds, your self imposed hiatus signals defeat, now the main troll and her feeble minded minion are running victory laps around the board.

I shall surely miss you, and till we meet again, I have threads to go laugh at. Its one thing to call someone confused but when they actually prove you right..lmao!!!

A

Simply not true Precious Alexandra, we love awo dino, nearly as much as you, for real. In fact, the implication is for him not to leave.

Once again, you are on point with the camping trip analogy, and I hope that point reaches the intended...Peace In to you my beautiflul Kenyan Goddess, regardless of your truth thoughts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back