Black Relationships : Is there a Gay mafia or is Western Civilization gay?

Why? Maybe because of all of the closed minded bigots out there who refuse to accept people the way they are, so these images are being put out there to show that it isn't such a terrible thing that people are the way they are and that people should be more accepting of people.
Oh, so the "closed minded bigots" should be bombarded with images of gays, but not images of black nationalists???

I don't let the WHITE DEVIL decide for me!!!!

The way people are???

THE WAY PEOPLE ARE???

I can't BELIEVE you said that!

Some people like to have sex with dogs because "that's the way they are"!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/brittany-angelique-sonnier_n_2212694.html

Some people like to have sex with dead bodies because "that's the way they are"!

Some people like to blow their lovers brains out during sex (with their lover's consent) because "that's the way they are"! (i.e Susan Atkins, member of "the Manson family")

Some people want to be KILLED, COOKED, and EATEN by their lovers because "that's the way they are"!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding

To an INTELLIGENT person, that would be the LAMEST excuse in the world!!!!

Last edited:
How dare you compare being gay to having sex with dead bodies or animals? That's like comparing apples and bananas. one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. bestiality may be in some people's nature, but I seriously doubt that. You don't see animals in nature that go around having sex with other species or with dead bodies, however, there are plenty of animals (including humans) that engage in homosexual couplings and behaviors.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back