Black Relationships : Is there a Gay mafia or is Western Civilization gay?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
I've come to the conclusion long ago that Romans and Greece promoted homosexuality as a social evolution amongst their citizenry. Since then Gay proponents have inserted that homosexual acceptance is a new phenomenon in world happenings, which isn't quite the case. Back in the early 2000s I would post on the internet the history of homosexuality in European culture. Like Greeks and Roman men could stand long periods of war because they didn't miss their wives because they had their brethren as sexual partners. And today the militaries of Western nations are full of gay men. I remember the Village people song where they chanted, "in the army, navy and marines". But it wasn't until I saw Kay Griggs interview about her husband's life as a U.S Colonel, she told how he was raped by other military officials, often had to participate in orgies where he was sodomized. She said this happened to him at least once a year to keep him loyal. Mrs. Griggs went on to say that it's protocol for anyone a colonel/admiral above to be initiated by homosexual ritual within the U.S military. Then she spilled the beans on most U.S male fraternities, like Caps and Gowns, Skull and Bones, and one her husband belonged to all did homosexual rituals. So pretty much most of the executive level of the entire country has been practicing homosexuality in rituals.

We know of Bohemian Grove, which is right next to San Fransisco, is a place where all the big wigs in the U.S from media, politicians and industry meet to engage in homosexual rituals and child sacrifices. And as Blacks we are now all full aware of the Black Greeks and Masons engaging in homosexuality as part of initiation and annual commencement rituals. Some of these people both White and Black go on to be judges, wardens, DAs, CEOs, directors, politicians, entertainers, military leaders, media and so and so forth. They pretty much run this nation and most of and if not all are gay. In my opinion if you're partaking in the act of homosexuality you are gay. So doing the calculation there's got to be more than just 1% of the U.S that is gay. I'm not saying homosexuality is a choice and right in Western civilizations but a cultural issue.

So what say you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back