Black Relationships : Is there a big difference between dating Latin VS. Black Men Or Woman

Tantrum said:
Thats true
Yet black people see me as black
They care less of my heritage
Or what my families background is
People see me as Black regardless
So in many peoples eyes I am cheating my race
Thats real dumb to me/If you date a Latin woman
I think that it might be better for some than others
Just depends on what you are looking for

In my opinion the black community has never had a realistic outlook on this situation. You aren't cheating your race, because you belong to two different races. Your loyalty lies not with just the black race, but whatever race makes up your full heritage. A biracial (mixed with black and any other race) is not black, and I have never considered them to be black. It is a serious error in judgement for other blacks to think of them as anything other than what they are....biracial/multiracial.

Lord jesus... wth... is going on here... i never had a problem with the men that i've dated (cuban, rican, dominican, honduran, mexican) thinking that i would 'dilute' their 'race'. they all wanted babies... they saw me as one of them... some did.. others saw me as a sister... regardless... it is what it is...

I mean... wth... can't we date who we want to date... i see myself as being black... i'ma sista.. point blank end of discussion BUT can we please stop collectively grouping other races and sterotyping them because of their race.... if and/when they do it to us we get pissed off... i mean puhleeze....

how im'a trip off race... my father is cuban, registered creek, black and white (in order of percentage) my mother is black and a quarter white... tantrum is half black.. quarter latin (what nationality?) and quarter white... i mean if we had babies.. what the hell we look like telling our babies... stick within your race????? what race????? both of us identify ourselves as black.... but c'mon now... i'm not 100%er.. He's not a 100%er and probably a great deal of the people on this site aren't either...
the trick is getting to see who'll admit it.....

QQ'n Like Whoa...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back