Black Relationships : Is there a big difference between dating Latin VS. Black Men Or Woman

cursed heart said:
There is a huge difference!
If that's part of your heritage, than I don't see why you asked the question.

This is absolutely correct sister Cursed Heart. Hispanic is a culture, not a race or nationality. Hispanics can be white, black, indian, or a mix between the three. Unless the person you are talking about is a Hispanic of black heritage, then you are in an interracial relationship. However, since brother Tantrum is already half Hispanic, he can date a black or Hispanic woman with neither group being significantly effected.

Since I had nothing better to do!!!

Tantrum said:
Thats how I was raised
For the woman to stay home
And the man to take care of things
I feel that I dont really want my woman to work
I like being the one to take care of things
Thats just me though
There are alot of men who prefer there woman to work
My mother stayed home took care of things
Because thats how she was raised that a woman should be
My father just never said or had a problem with it
I think that doesnt make a woman less of a woman
Yet stronger in different ways/Mind-Body & Soul
Mind for the feeling knowing her man will take care of everything she needs
Body knowing that she doesnt have to work a nine to five
Stress herself and have the peace of mind she has a strong man
Soul well it speaks for itself if the Mind & Body are satisfied
The soul will enrich in the fruits of happiness
Latin woman are very hard working/So are Black Woman
I really see no difference just up bringing is a big difference

I never said that, and neither did you, I had a problem with these things. Those were just general characteristics that I've picked up on.

The not working thing... Well anyone that knows me, knows that I'm on a one track road to law school so I just can't see getting my juris doctorate and then not working; however, i only want to consult part time and be a full time wife and mother. I want all these things... It has nothing to do with being 1/4 cuban b/c i wasn't raised around my family. i wasn't aware that my grandfather was my grandfather until i was a teenager. if i had the choice I wouldnt' work now But being a single parent.. there is no other recourse.

my family, the ones that I am close to, is full of single black women. Battle women, who we are, have that I can do all by myself mentality. I think... black women do their daugthers a disservice by telling them that they 'don't need a man.' and YES... plenty say that...

What the HELL? My abuelita before she passed always asked me about a husband. always... she was proud of me for all that i do and all that i am BUT she recognized that having a (good supportive) husband was just as important if not more important than other things... i hate my other side of the family doesn't see it like that...

I may not need a man to survive BUT I sure as helll want one. A lot of black women do not feel this way. Most hispanic women do not... JUST my two cents....

And.. you hit the nail on the head with this stressing on this 9-5 gig. Lord knows... I need me a break. And life seems a whole lot easier when you have a supportive man on your side... :great:

So there are differences... BUT again... I say the differences are cultural differences... that's how YOU were raised... I wasn't raised to think the way I do... my people hate it when i talk about that BUT hey to each his own...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back