Black Relationships : Is the way to a man's heart really through his stomach?

rapunzal24

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2011
I have friends who can not cook to save their life! They can barely boil water lol. I can cook enough where we won't go hungry, and you would at least get one dynamite meal a week, lol. That being said, is it really true that it is a must for most men that a woman knows how to cook? How many of you guys would be totally turned off if a woman couldn't cook? Ladies, how many of you guys are not divas in the kitchen, but have/had a man that didn't care at all?

I have friends who can not cook to save their life! They can barely boil water lol. I can cook enough where we won't go hungry, and you would at least get one dynamite meal a week, lol. That being said, is it really true that it is a must for most men that a woman knows how to cook? How many of you guys would be totally turned off if a woman couldn't cook? Ladies, how many of you guys are not divas in the kitchen, but have/had a man that didn't care at all?

LOL My mom can't cook worth a dang...But my dad and her have been married going on 30 years (I think), next month...But he loves her regardless of her cooking, because she has a whole lot of other fabulous qualities that make up for it. My mom said that when they first got married she put pineapples in everything, and to this day my dad hates pineapples hehe...But anyways....

I'm a cook gat-dang it, and I worked my butt off to get here lol! But I taught myself how to cook because I don't wanna not know how to cook like my mom, and I want my guy to love my food.

I remember one time when I was just learning how to cook, I invited a guy I was dating over to eat and I burned the food totally but he was alright with it and took me out to eat that same night and he didn't mind.

My cousin she didn't know how to cook before she got married either, so she bought cook books and taught herself while her and her husband were dating.

If a guy is turned off by you because of COOKING he's got issues....If he really likes you, he'll be like..."I'll teach you how to cook" (that is if he knows how)...or he'll get you some cooking lessons and a cookbook. But ultimately it should not be a deal-breaker....There are worse things you could do to him then not know how to cook.

LOL My mom can't cook worth a dang...But my dad and her have been married going on 30 years (I think), next month...But he loves her regardless of her cooking, because she has a whole lot of other fabulous qualities that make up for it. My mom said that when they first got married she put pineapples in everything, and to this day my dad hates pineapples hehe...But anyways....

I'm a cook gat-dang it, and I worked my butt off to get here lol! But I taught myself how to cook because I don't wanna not know how to cook like my mom, and I want my guy to love my food.

I remember one time when I was just learning how to cook, I invited a guy I was dating over to eat and I burned the food totally but he was alright with it and took me out to eat that same night and he didn't mind.

My cousin she didn't know how to cook before she got married either, so she bought cook books and taught herself while her and her husband were dating.

If a guy is turned off by you because of COOKING he's got issues....If he really likes you, he'll be like..."I'll teach you how to cook" (that is if he knows how)...or he'll get you some cooking lessons and a cookbook. But ultimately it should not be a deal-breaker....There are worse things you could do to him then not know how to cook.
If likes you, he'll send you to his moms house to learn how to cook.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back