Black People : Is the war on ISIS a indirect warning to Frances Cress Welsing in other conscious minded blacks?

KPITRL

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2013
I heard Ms. Welsing this evening on the Carl Nelson show, and she mentioned that it was a little peculiar how they renamed what used to be a small terrorist group to the name ISIS, which is the name of her book, "The ISIS Papers", her book that explains white supremacy and Black annihilation. I didn't notice the connection myself until she mentioned it. I'm kinda wondering if the war on Black people is stepping into higher gear myself when I look at two big stories posted on CNN since yesterday, each painting a serious negative image of a black man, with his large photo attached.

The first story was about the black soldier Douglas McCain out of California, who they say was killed while fighting for ISIS. He didn't look like no underwear bomber from another country this time. He looked just like someone you could have went to high school with, or straight from the hood. I don't like this image of us at all, especially when it comes to connecting an African-American male to ISIS, which they say is much more dangerous than al qaeda. Then there's this second story and a huge photo of Major General Michael Harrison, a black man accused of mishandling sex assault allegations. These two stories come one day after the other, and during a time with all the tension of the Michael Brown shooting still in the air.

Ms. Welsing gave one of those strong interviews which some may agree with, and some may not. But she again made some pretty heavy similarities between Hitler when he was painting a bad picture of the Jews and how America is painting a bad picture of Blacks. On that note, I've seen just how easy it is to turn everybody, including foreigners against Blacks. Just like in that thread the other day about non-whites in this country showing compassion for Blacks, those guys will change up on you just like the whites, and that little thing you thought was compassion will disappear into a puff of smoke. Most of those non-Blacks who aren't white, if they are married to an American, they are married to a white America. So there it is, right in our faces. Like Dr. Claude Anderson keep saying, we got to take care of Black people first, and no other group. It looks more and more like the time is running out on us like he was saying, and like Ms. Welsing was quietly trying to say.

I myself, seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've been looking at relocating to Central or South America for a while now. I was one inch from submitting my legal papers to an immigration lawyer a few months ago, but I'm not financial ready to go back and forth enough times to make up my mind, plus I have to take my pooch with me, that's a must. Then there's this increasing danger threat I hear going on in those areas, especially towards Americans and foreigners. Then I hear that many natives are fleeing from those places themselves, and coming here to the U.S. It's like what do you do, wait to get slaughtered here, or go over there and get slaughtered. I thought about Africa, but now there's Ebola to worry about. One way or another, my plans of investing in a camper and a private camp resort back in the DMV suddenly got put on hold, especially after being reminded that those places tend to fall under the control of rednecks. The white lady who answered the phone today at the camp resort I had in mind, made me hesitate about investing in any property in the DMV again anytime soon, especially when it was people working in the DMV altogether that forced me to have to relocate down here in the South in the first place. But I'm going to have to do something besides being a sitting duck in the South, a place where some don't really like Northerners anyway, not to mentioned the white racist with the red state mentality.

Last edited:
I can't agree more something sinister is going on that can't ignore. While I was surfing youtube I came across this video about the mike brown case that made my eyes pop out my **** head.

It's good when people can put together the dots and prepare, instead of just reacting when it's too late.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back