Black People : Is the unexamined life worth living?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    How vital and essential is the words below in saving our lives?

Examine
    Experience
    Experts
    Express

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    examine definition
    a. To observe carefully or critically; inspect:
    b. To study or analyze: examine a tissue sample under a microscope; examine the structure of a novel; examine one's own motives.
    2. To test or check the condition or health of: examine a patient.
    3. To determine the qualifications, aptitude, or skills of by means of questions or exercises.
    4. To question formally, as to elicit facts or information; interrogate:

examine synonyms

verb
    To look at carefully or critically: check (out), con, go over, inspect, peruse, scrutinize, study, survey, traverse, view. Informal: case. Idiom: give a going-over.

WE ARE TO EVERY NANOSECOND EXAMINE OUR MIND-SET, BE CONSTANT AND CONSISTENTLY AWARE OF OUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ENVIRONMENT, TAKING NOTHING FOR GRANTED.
    ---------------------------------------------

experience definition

1. The apprehension of an object, thought, or emotion through the senses or mind:
    2. Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill:
    b. The knowledge or skill so derived.
    a. An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
    b. The totality of such events in the past of an individual or group.
    To participate in personally; undergo:
    experience synonyms
    noun: Personal knowledge derived from participation or observation: acquaintance, familiarity.
    To participate in or partake of personally: feel, go through, have, know, meet1 (with), see, suffer, taste (of), undergo. Archaic: prove. Idiom: run up against.
    To be physically aware of through the senses: feel, have. See knowledge
    To undergo an emotional reaction: feel, have, know, savor, taste. See feelings

KNOW AND OVER STAND WHAT NEGATIVITY AND POSITIVE IS AND BOTH PURPOSES IN OUR LIVES, AND HOW TO BALANCE THE TWO, LEFT BRAIN AND RIGHT BRAIN THINKING, KEEPING THE SCALES OF JUSTICE WITHIN US IN HARMONY ORDER AND BALANCE.
    -----------------------------------
    expert definition
    n.

1. A person with a high degree of skill in or knowledge of a certain subject.
    a. The highest grade that can be achieved in marksmanship.
    b. A person who has achieved this grade.
    Having, involving, or demonstrating great skill, dexterity, or knowledge as the result of experience or training. See Synonyms at proficient
    expert synonyms
    A person with a high degree of knowledge or skill in a particular field: ace, adept, authority, dab hand, master, past master, professional, proficient, wizard. Informal: whiz. Slang: crackerjack. Chiefly British: dab2. See ability

EXPERTS IN MASTERING OUR OWN TEMPLE DOMAIN (MIND-SET), SO THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE DIVINE TRUTHFUL LEADERS/TEACHERS SO THAT WE WILL BE QUALIFIED TO REACH AND TEACH OTHERS THE DIVINE WAYS OF LIVING, AND SHOW THEM HOW TO MASTER THEIR OWN TEMPLE DOMAIN (MIND-SET) RECONNECTING THEM BACK TO THE ONENESS WITH THE LAWS IN THE UNIVERSE AND NATURE WITHIN.
    ---------

express definition
    1. To set forth in words; state.
    2. To manifest or communicate, as by a gesture; show.
    3. To make known the feelings or opinions of (oneself), as by statement or art.
    4. To convey or suggest a representation of; depict: .
    5. To represent by a sign or a symbol; symbolize:
    6. To squeeze or press out, as juice from an orange.
    a. To cause (itself) to produce an effect or a phenotype. Used of a gene: The gene expressed itself under specific environmental conditions.
    b. To manifest the effects of (a gene): Half of the people who inherit the gene express it.
    c. To manifest (a genetic trait): All the mice in the study expressed the defect.

a. Sent out with or moving at high speed.
    b. Direct, rapid, and usually nonstop:
    c. Of, relating to, or appropriate for rapid travel:.
    a. A rapid, efficient system for the delivery of goods and mail.
    b. Goods and mail conveyed by such a system.
    2. A means of transport, such as a train, that travels rapidly and makes few or no stops before its destination.
    3. Chiefly British
    a. A special messenger.
    b. A message delivered by special courier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHEN WE ARE CONSCIOUSLY/SUBCONSCIOUSLY EXPERTING/EXPERTS OF SELF, WE BE COME THE TRUE DIVINE SYSTEM, SOUNDS AND SYMBOLS.

express synonyms
    verb
    To put into words: articulate, communicate, convey, declare, say, state, talk, tell, utter1, vent, verbalize, vocalize, voice. Idiom: give tongue (or vent) (or voice) to. See words
    To utter publicly: air, put, state, vent, ventilate. Idiom: come out with. See show, words
    To give expression to, as by gestures, facial aspects, or bodily posture: communicate, convey, display, manifest. See show
    To present a lifelike image of: delineate, depict, describe, image, limn, picture, portray, render, represent, show. See show
    To convey in language or words of a particular form: couch, formulate, phrase, put, word. See words

To extract from by applying pressure: crush, press, squeeze. See tighten
    adjective

Clearly, fully, and sometimes emphatically expressed: categorical, clear, clear-cut, decided, definite, explicit, positive, precise, specific, unambiguous, unequivocal. Fixed and distinct from others: particular, set1, special, specific. See specific

EXPRESS THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE DIVINE REVELER WE CALL GOD, WHICH IS HARMONY, ORDER, AN BALANCE SO THAT OTHERS WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE A DIVINE LIFE ABUNDANTLY THROUGH OUR AURA, FOR ACTIONS DO SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. WE MUST (ACTION) WORD BECOME OUR FIRST EXAMINERS OF SELF, AS WE EXPERIENCE THE LIFE WE LIVE, AS WE STRIVE TOWARDS OUR UTOPIA (PERFECTING), AND AS THE SONG GOES. EXPRESS YOURSELF. EXPRESS THE TRUTH AND REALITY, THROUGH THE TRUE SYSTEM (US) SOUNDS AND SYMBOLS WE ARE.
    ------------------

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

sadly there are too many of our people who are simply happy to Exist! They call it Life but they ain't LIVING...SIMPLY EXISTING.
    Living Is Verifying Internal Natural Growth and our life is and has been anything but natural for us. We have become EXPERTS in MANIFESTING THE ARTIFICIAL DEATH OF OUR OPPOSITES.

Cell phones are using our brains as antennas and are indeed killing us and our children. This is fact that I can prove....but will we stop using cell phones?...NO ! (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Microwaves in our homes are killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Fluoride in our toothpaste and water is killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Our European Diet is killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Ain't no sense in my making a long drawn out list here cause European or ARTIFICIAL LIFE is SIMPLY KILLING US IN EVERY AREA WHERE WE DON'T HAVE OUR NATURAL KNOWLEDGE OF IT. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

I LIE NOT....SOMETIMES I literally get physically sick when I dwell not on our not knowing, cause I remember when I did not know. That doesn't affect me at all. I get sick when I dwell on the thought that " WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW".

I COMMEND YOUR STRENGTH TO STAY ON THE SOAPBOX AND MAYBE I'LL BE BACK ON IT AS SOON AS I CAN RE-ENERGIZE FROM THE BURN OUT I'M TEMPORARILY GOING THROUGH. Your words reach and flow in the winds of truth, and maybe somewhere in the echoes of your flowing breeze of knowledge and truth someone will breathe the essence of your words striving to vibrate something within them to wakeup !!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

3. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    Beloved, MWKG Keita:

I remain humble.

I will respond to your missive should the rays from the Sun lift my eyelids to a new awakening, what is called tomorrow. :qqb017:

For starters, I do no own a cell phone, and I know the down side to having one.

The below is back at you Mighty warrior brother keita.

MWKG Keita writes: I COMMEND YOUR STRENGTH TO STAY ON THE SOAPBOX. Your words reach and flow in the winds of truth, and maybe somewhere in the echoes of your flowing breeze of knowledge and truth someone will breathe the essence of your words striving to vibrate something within them to wakeup !!

: :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: Harmony Order and Balance

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg Keita writes: sadly there are too many of our people who are simply happy to Exist! They call it Life but they ain't LIVING...SIMPLY EXISTING.
    ------------------------------------------
    Auset
    Platters song: Great Pretenders.If the people are not speaking Truth and Being Truth they do not know that an unexamined life is not even worth living.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Living Is Verifying Internal Natural Growth and our life is and has been anything but natural for us. We have become EXPERTS in MANIFESTING THE ARTIFICIAL DEATH OF OUR OPPOSITES.

----------------------------------------------
    Auset
    The blue pill takers, believing just any thing. Living a Pirated and plagarized mind-set, crooked and crack minds.

Song: Tell It like It is.
    ------------------------------------------
    Cell phones are using our brains as antennas and are indeed killing us and our children. This is fact that I can prove....but will we stop using cell phones?...NO ! (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Microwaves in our homes are killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Fluoride in our toothpaste and water is killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".
    ------------------------------------------------
    Auset
    Do anyone know that we can die because of Stupidity? The ones who say "well we got to die from something" is already dead. People better keep me from Eulogizing someone funeral, because I am going to Tell It Like It Is. They died of Stupidity the Drug of choice. That is another thing. People at funerals will not tell the Truth about everything. The Pastor says: God called them home. The LIES so many tell about God. God did no such thing.

---------------------------------------------
    Our European Diet is killing us. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

Ain't no sense in my making a long drawn out list here cause European or ARTIFICIAL LIFE is SIMPLY KILLING US IN EVERY AREA WHERE WE DON'T HAVE OUR NATURAL KNOWLEDGE OF IT. This I can also prove but again, (THAT'S AN INCONVENIENCE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE WOULD MAKE US SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE:"well we got to die from something".

-------------------------
    Auset

Yes the europeans are the Monitors/Meters/Masters of the Water, food, medicine, and even some of the air.

I LIE NOT....SOMETIMES I literally get physically sick when I dwell not on our not knowing, cause I remember when I did not know. That doesn't affect me at all. I get sick when I dwell on the thought that " WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW".

------------------------------------
    Auset
    I am one with you when I too did not know and getting physically sick when our people do not desire to know Truth and reality. When they get sick and tired of themselves smelling like the foul stack of stench Ignorance smells like, perhaps then they will rise up.:SuN036: