Black Spirituality Religion : Is "The Truth" What We Make Of it?

omowalejabali said:
I suggest devoting One Self to intensive and extensive Family History Research as a Way of Life. You can not go by what you THINK is "the majority Afrikanness" but by the actual DNA/genetic makeup of YOU which also has a Spiritual component.

I strongly have a Practice of Observing the Traditions of MY family and synthesizing the most positive of these elements and this also entails accepting some elemnts which maybe difficult to accept but I look at it this way.

If MY Ancestors are indeed Guiding MY Spiritual Development then I recognize the Spiritual Warfare that I am presently engaged in is ONE AND THE SAME that they were engaged in or that I was engaged in during A PREVIOUS INCARNATION.

Again, I do NOT trust, have no loyalty to, or submit to demonic spiritual forces which are against the Spiritual Will of MY Ancestors.

In my case, the FAMILY Tradition on My Mother's side states that OUE Ancestors were "Sailors from Ethiopia" and they survived in New Orleans for hundreds of years with that KNOWLEDGE, and developed their own "Familial tradition" based upon that KNOWLEDGE.

This is why I refer to My Self basically as "Ethiopian".

jmho,
Om.

Thank you, Omowale the Ethiopian ;), well received.

Quick Q: DO Satan Worshippers submit to evil forces, or an evil being? I recently watched a clip from You-Tube (lol) where a young lady proclaimed that Satan Worshippers worship themselves... what do you think that REALLY implies?

spicybrown said:
Thank you, Omowale the Ethiopian ;), well received.

Quick Q: DO Satan Worshippers submit to evil forces, or an evil being? I recently watched a clip from You-Tube (lol) where a young lady proclaimed that Satan Worshippers worship themselves... what do you think that REALLY implies?

I THINK that they submit to the Will of both.

I THINK this implies that they KNOW who THEY are and KNOW their True Self.

I KNOW that many "Satan Worshippers" are knowledgeable concerning their own Druid and Gothic ANCESTRY. It is their ancestral spirits that they invoke.

That is why they engage in Blood Ritual. To commune with THEIR Ancestral Bloodline.

It is not coincidental that many of the early Witch colonies came from the british isles, the Homeland of the Druids and they have coded thier Language in the most obvious forms...Harry Potter....The Matrix....Star Wars.

They KNOW that their Ancestors were the Formorians....Tuatha De D'Anu...and the Nemedians and Partholonians.

That is to say, "Fallen" celestial beings, hybrids, "Martians" and other forms of Reptilians and Mer-Maids (i.e. Sea Creatures).

They KNOW that Elijah Muhammad was CORRECT in revelaing the process they were grafted and genetically engineered hybrids on the Isle of Pelan (the Biblical Patmos).

These things Satan Worshippers KNOW and they have a Culture...a Way of Life based upon this KNOWLEDGE. For them it is nt simply a "Belief" system. They KNOW exactly Who they are.

(omowalejabali) - Notice how this person did not even attempt to answer ONE question posed by Sister Spicybrown but came directly at me instead.

i responded to spicy brown before you.
i am not trying to convince you of anything. if anyone else is reading this thread, and thinks your misguided arguments against the great god amun have any credibility; my response was to let those people know that your arguments are misguided and baseless.

my response was directed at your words, not at you.

nibs said:
(omowalejabali) - Notice how this person did not even attempt to answer ONE question posed by Sister Spicybrown but came directly at me instead.

i responded to spicy brown before you.
i am not trying to convince you of anything. if anyone else is reading this thread, and thinks your misguided arguments against the great god amun have any credibility; my response was to let those people know that your arguments are misguided and baseless.

my response was directed at your words, not at you.

Your post IS directed at ME regardless of how you attempt to disguise this FACT.

Since I did NOT mention in THIS thread the name of any particular GOD, again, your post is an example of the type of REACTION in which I am speaking against.

If I am asked what i THINK then I have a right to express exactly what I THINK without being cyber-bullied into submitting to YOUR "God".

If MY Ancestors do NOT worship "amun" then MY argument HERE is NOT baseless or misguided.

In fact, the opposite for I refuse to let those who are misguided to penetrate MY Spiritual Realm with 'baseless accusations'.

And for sure, I reserve the right NOT to submit to YOUR "God".

The varying angles of ATR's are presented here. The bits and pieces of one poster's 'research' coflicting with the next poster's 'research'. Do you think Spirituality is subjective?
Only when people try to dance around what is written. Once you allow people to do that you give them the freedom to stat lying; which eventually leads to your rejection of the Most High.

I personally read and study several religious points of view. In most of the ancient religions the Supreme Being created entities that were not of flesh, not of the human kind. We have several names for these entireties but overall their number is 7 or 8. It is unclear as to how many or which ones of these entities so-called rebelled against the Supreme Being who is also known by many names but is consistent throughout ancient knowledge and today’s knowledge as well.

Over time we as Humans have failed the Supreme Being in that we began to worship these entities that rebelled against the Supreme Being. In several cases humans have even replaced the Supreme Being with the worship and uplifting of these entities that rebelled.

In the overall theology throughout time we have man divided in how and what should be worshiped. The spiritual war between Monotheist (people that serve the Supreme Being only) and Polytheist (people that serve other entities over the Supreme Being) has been in play since the dawn of men.

All of this is summed up in the last great book that was ever written that combines several religious theologies from several writings of the ancient knowledge. This book is the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures. Within the Book the Truth is revealed; which is why there will be no end of the people who try to destroy it, discredit it or make it spiritually useless.

The Old Testament destroys the Polytheistic method of replacing The Supreme Being thus the energy of the Polytheist constantly tries to destroy it.

All of this is the Will of the Supreme Being to discover of which humans Love Him with all their heart and soul so that when the Supreme Being calls HIS Servants and builds a great nation HE will never, ever, ever have to destroy that nation because of rebels against HIS LAW.

What you witness here in this forum is the age-old struggle between Monotheist and Polytheist and that is why it appears confusing, we are not all on the same side.

I am a Monotheist and serve the Supreme Being Only. When I meditate I meditate on the Supreme Being, when I contemplate religion I do so from the point of view of the Supreme Being. I do not nor do I bow down to lesser gods any more. I use to be in that company but after studying the Old Testament and being enlightened by GOD, I no longer do those things.

Please feel free to ask me any questions for more clarity or simply share your own opinion.