Black People : is the term "WHITE PEOPLE" too general? (to be effective)

I gave you an answer for that....you decided not to hear it. Question is...why are you in here defending nonblack women? What for?

It happens all the time... go on a white or majority white website(not even the racist ones) and see if a white person, or a non-black will defend black people ( of whatever nationality)...i don't get it, i really don't:10500:

Let's not forget the European queendom who've hidden behind the warriors they've birthed, trained, and sent out on their missions of conquests... The numerous white female teachers and missionaries who've helped train the black mind to support and defend the white/light 'supremacy' regime... The numerous white females who've taken on 'black' male lovers/mates in an effort train them and their offspring to defend and support the white/light 'supremacy' dynamic.

Do we need to put names to all of them? When you enter an establishment which has a jacked up business policy which infuriates you---is the person behind the counter who's informing you of it and assisting you in the transaction typically the one who made the policy---or is it typically the faces you don't see? Stop frontin' Anhkur---you KNOW better.

Gloria steinman or steinburg whatever her name is... Feminist
Sanger-planned parenthood

The woman who falsely accused Emmit Till of rape, and other white women who falsely accused black men of rape/and or sexual harassment which led to over 3 thousand lynchings of black men in the American South.

should I go on?

Gloria steinman or steinburg whatever her name is... Feminist
Sanger-planned parenthood

The woman who falsely accused Emmit Till of rape, and other white women who falsely accused black men of rape/and or sexual harassment which led to over 3 thousand lynchings of black men in the American South.

should I go on?

what does that have to do with white women being in charge of white men and being the force behind white supremacy?

A particualr statement was made to that effect all that was asked was an expalinaition or proof

what is this about?

Let's not forget the European queendom who've hidden behind the warriors they've birthed, trained, and sent out on their missions of conquests... The numerous white female teachers and missionaries who've helped train the black mind to support and defend the white/light 'supremacy' regime... The numerous white females who've taken on 'black' male lovers/mates in an effort train them and their offspring to defend and support the white/light 'supremacy' dynamic.

Do we need to put names to all of them? When you enter an establishment which has a jacked up business policy which infuriates you---is the person behind the counter who's informing you of it and assisting you in the transaction typically the one who made the policy---or is it typically the faces you don't see? Stop frontin' Anhkur---you KNOW better.
I dont undertand what folks keep asking what they should do or what they need to do all that was asked was an answer to a simple question, what is all of this about?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back