Black People : Is the snow- natural

That Is Fake Snow. It looks like Styrofoam.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/0...e-result-of-a-geo-engineered-or-harrp-attack/

Are you aware of The Government Weather Modification Earthquake Inducer HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) and that the Government has just deleted their own Government website to conceal evidence of its use

[Update] Another forwarded email from someone that is finding anomalies in the snow after experimenting with it.

I live north of Atlanta. I watched the video made by Dahboo7 (the link is below) who had been receiving emails saying that this stuff isn’t ‘snow’ and that it ‘burns, leaving a burnt plastic smell’. Well, I went outside and scooped some up. First of all, real snow freezes hard with temps. around 13-15 degrees as we’ve been having. Second, it’s still a ‘powder’ two days after it fell. I used a lighter on it, unclumped, and it burns. Yup, it smells like burning plastic.

Weird what is going on? I knew it looked like Styrofoam.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back