Support : Is the site loading properly for you - today - right now ... please let me know ??

Peace and Blessings Family,

Please let me know if the site is loading properly for you today, right now.

Yes it is ... or ... No it is not.

Sister MsInterpret is having problems with it ... she says it's loading slow, taking minutes for the page(s) to load ... and it will help me troubleshoot the problem if i can see how widespread it is.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

Hey Sister!

Don't know why, but for the last several days I've been having trouble watching youtube videos on the site. It was working fine b4 up until we started having trouble with the page loading/timing out and stuff.

Please help!

Love you!:love:

Hey Sister!

Don't know why, but for the last several days I've been having trouble watching youtube videos on the site. It was working fine b4 up until we started having trouble with the page loading/timing out and stuff.

Please help!

Love you!:love:

Haaaaaaaay Sister ... :love:

I'd suggest emptying your browser's cache and checking to see if you need to upgrade adobe's flash player.

1. How to Clear Your Browser's Cache - All Browsers

2. Install / Upgrade Adobe Flash Player

The clear browser page provides links to most every browser, just choose yours and follow the prompts.

The flash player site will let you know if you need to upgrade the player, and if so, follow the prompts there too.

Give these 2 things a try and if they don't fix the problem, let me know.

Of course if you have any questions, let me know that too! ... :grouphug:

Love You!

Destee

i'm good right now…..

Thanks Brother James .... and thank you too Sister Proverbs31Woman (i see your like above).

I think the connection problems have been solved. Thanks for your patience.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :grouphug2:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back