Support : Is the site loading properly for you - today - right now ... please let me know ??

There are no public areas on destee.com that require accepting a security certificate. I'd suggest that you run a virus scan on your computer, and know that there is never a reason for you to accept a security certificate here ... so if you see it again ... it's probably best to decline the offer.

As far as intermittent connection issues, slow loading, etc., i'm continually tweaking things hoping it clears the issue up for everyone ... but i can't "see" your experience (or others) ... so letting me know what i'm doing is helping, not helping, or even making things worse ... is a great help ... so please ... keep the reports coming.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that it was from HERE.

But, I just wasn't taking any chances until I "investigated" it.----My computer automatically/regularly does virus scans....But, thankfully, that wasn't the cause of this "message."

Sometimes, though, if you're not careful, "BOGUS" sites will creep thru with a virus attached to them.

Yes, all is well with me now.

Is it better now Sister?

Destee

Still quite slow..my alerts won't drop down, instead I'm eventually redirected to the alerts page. I'm having a hard time accessing the page, let alone logging in. I have Norton protection and it scans everything. I checked the history and it's clean with no recent attempts--got me.

One more thing, just tried to post in da kitchen table and after a long wait, a pop up message said the server was taking too long to process.

Proverbs31Woman and jamesfrmphilly ... i'm truly sorry that you both are still experiencing problems ... please don't give up on me ... i want you with us and will keep trying ... thanks for keeping me posted on this ... don't stop.

I'll go back to the drawing board and report back.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back