Support : Is the site loading properly for you - today - right now ... please let me know ??

Well, as soon as I accessed the site, immediately, I got a pop up message which said:

Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed? [Yes] [No] [View certificate]

So, I "viewed" the certificate. ---The dates were valid. --My time and date are correct.

Then, I prolly "OVER-medicated" (lol) by checking the "certificate issuer," updated Java, "cleared the SSL", cleared my history/cache/cookies, and then, accepted the "certificate."

So far, all is well. :)

Well, as soon as I accessed the site, immediately, I got a pop up message which said:

So, I "viewed" the certificate. ---The dates were valid. --My time and date are correct.

Then, I prolly "OVER-medicated" (lol) by checking the "certificate issuer," updated Java, "cleared the SSL", cleared my history/cache/cookies, and then, accepted the "certificate."

So far, all is well. :)

There are no public areas on destee.com that require accepting a security certificate. I'd suggest that you run a virus scan on your computer, and know that there is never a reason for you to accept a security certificate here ... so if you see it again ... it's probably best to decline the offer.

As far as intermittent connection issues, slow loading, etc., i'm continually tweaking things hoping it clears the issue up for everyone ... but i can't "see" your experience (or others) ... so letting me know what i'm doing is helping, not helping, or even making things worse ... is a great help ... so please ... keep the reports coming.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

I viewed this thread http://destee.com/index.php?threads/old-black-bus-drivers-gone-wild-again.73971/#post-768488 and when I clicked on the video, my compute went black and shutdown. For the next 30 minutes, I couldn't get back in and either got a message that Destee.com is not responding OR was redirected to a page of search results. Now, it is loading slow. These issues occurred using IE and Google Chrome.

I viewed the video and did not have the experience you did. Instead, it played fine, no black screen, shutdown, etc., so I suggest you run a virus scan on your pc as something else may be wrong.

As far as our intermittent connection issues, slow loading, etc., i'm continually tweaking things hoping it clears the issue up for everyone ... but i can't "see" your experience (or others) ... so letting me know what i'm doing is helping, not helping, or even making things worse ... is a great help ... so please ... keep the reports coming.

Adjustments have been made since you posted the above, and i'm hoping it's solved the connection issues for you ... *fingers crossed* ... please let me know, otherwise i'll keep wiggling wires until we get it right.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back