Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Scripture The Word Of Truth ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Zacharias, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Ans; According to the , The Old Testament Daniel 10; 21 , Claims AndI Quote ... The Scripture Of Truth ... And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used For '' Scripture '' Is '' Kathab '' Meaning ' A Writing Of Divine Authority '' And The New Testament In 2nd Timothy 3; 16 States '' All Scripture Is Given By Inspiration Of God '' And The Greek Word UIsed Here Is '' Graphe '' Meaning '' Scripture . A Certain Portion Or Section Of The Holy Book . According To The Christian Bible Can Be Trusted , And If The Bible Was Given By Inspiration Of God . Then Did God Inspire The PeopleOf The Bible To Kill , Rape , Murder , Commit Incest , Adultery , Sacrifice There Children , Decapitate , Etc ... Did God Really Inspire This Scripture That The Christian Are Basing YourWhole Lives On ? Ask Yourself . If You Had A Father , And He Killed , Rape And Ate People , He Destroyed Towns With Atomic Bombs . He Stole . He Lied He Cheated . Would You Follow After His Footsteps ? No . So Since God Is The Father As Mentioned In Malachi 2; 10 , And I Quote '' Have We Not All One Father ? Hath Not One God Created Us ? And You Liken Yourself As His Son And In Your Bible God Kill , Burns People . Cause Thousands To Be Swallowed By , Earthquake , Accepts Human And Animal Sacrifice , Etc. Would You Still Follow And Worship This God ? Or Do You Have To Confess That You Are Not Really Worshipping The All - Loving , All Caring God . But The Devil , Because According To Your Religioin , The Devil Is Evil And God Is Good ? True ....

2. Questioner08

Questioner08 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I've to accompany u here as well ...Though I m not a defender of the Bible as u know it well , but I m also against the "FREEDOM FROM RELIGION" ...

We'll have to admit that Bible is not the PURE word of God. It might have been but current bible is not in its purest form. The image of God that bible creates in the mind of it's reader is Horrible. That's the reason that many x'ians find Jesus=God ... Because bible presents a good,nice image of Jesus, but presents God as a manly figure, a warrior and a killer. Which is totally wrong. But who can break the shell they r in ... it takes eternity.

3. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Question ;

Question ; What is the spell of sleep that was cast upon Blacks , Nubians , Ptahites - Kuw****es , Egiptian Moors , the children of the Eloheem , Anunnaiq , or Neteraat ?

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    People certainly lack much understanding to the Holy Doctrine when they accuse the Father on High of the sins of men. And they certainly lack the fear they should have in the Most High.

He is KING and is always righteous, so none should ever think to judge His works, because they aren't always something our minds can reason.

Instead, we should fear the KING on High, and have faith in His Son, our savior for His sacrifice for our sins as the Holy Lamb of the Father. And we should believe and trust in His resurrection from the dead, and know we have salvation to the KING because of His compassion and love. We should be thankful, always. :)