Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

Looking back through some of the teachings I came upon via the New Age authors who take ancient knowledge and kind of twist it for there own purposes, I have a feeling that this movement is underdeveloping or trying to halt some development.

Thanks to the likes of some of my unseen mentors and individual's from this site (Blackbird, Knowledge Seed, Darkside Magick, Meta, Yardlee, et all) who speak on these matters I have come to my sense and began to dwell in what is really going on.

Just the other day I was sent a heart chakra meditation and the information inside amazed me, it stated "the New Age movement is not only off base, but lacks a lot of knowledge. We hear this incessant message of "love" ad nauseum, of how the heart chakra is the "love" chakra- compassion, self sacrifice, giving, etc. This is a delusion, a delusion to prevent us from knowing its true power."

Back to the point... Is the new age movement retarted our growth and introducing fake and false methods to counteract what is really going on, on this earth????? Are they sugar coating things and leaving out truth. Most new age authors are also caucasians who claim to be chanelling information from age old beings.. What is really going on????

I agree. All the channeling stuff can be misused very easily. And don't get me started on their talk of aliens and whatnot.

It depends on what you mean by N-A-M

I define the New Age Movement as a spiritual awakening that will deem Christianity numb, null and void in the decades to come!

Yes, I follow the Egyptian Calendar. It predates conventional wisdom and I like that! It is accurate and also speaks of this era (e.g. not as "the end of the world" but as "new age coming")
http://www.trinicenter.com/Gilkes/2002/0801.htm

I define the New Age Movement as a spiritual awakening that will deem Christianity numb, null and void in the decades to come!

Yes, I follow the Egyptian Calendar. It predates conventional wisdom and I like that! It is accurate and also speaks of this era (e.g. not as "the end of the world" but as "new age coming")
http://www.trinicenter.com/Gilkes/2002/0801.htm

That article is so on point!

CHAOS

CHRISTIANITY AINT GOING NOWHERE, IN FACT IT IS GROWING STRONGER ALL OVER ESP. IN AFRIKA AND SOUTHEAST ASIA. ALL AGES DO IS SWITCH UP THE STUFF FOR THE MASSES. WE HAD THE AGE OF THE FISH AND THE ALLEGORY OF JESUS. WE HAD THE AGE OF THE BULL AND THE ALLEGORY OF APIS . ALL THE AGES DO IS REHASH THE SAME INFO UNDER NEW COVERS. THERE IS NOTHING NEW ABOUT THE NEW AGE!

CHAOS

CHRISTIANITY AINT GOING NOWHERE, IN FACT IT IS GROWING STRONGER ALL OVER ESP. IN AFRIKA AND SOUTHEAST ASIA. ALL AGES DO IS SWITCH UP THE STUFF FOR THE MASSES. WE HAD THE AGE OF THE FISH AND THE ALLEGORY OF JESUS. WE HAD THE AGE OF THE BULL AND THE ALLEGORY OF APIS . ALL THE AGES DO IS REHASH THE SAME INFO UNDER NEW COVERS. THERE IS NOTHING NEW ABOUT THE NEW AGE!

Actually its dying. Its on the decline in all the white countries, and I don't see it penetrating Asia to any degree.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back