Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

The devil is not some mystical spooky being..........Bro. Darkside said it(the devil) is you.

I'm very aware that the "devil" is us. That's why I put it in quotation marks to show that. I thought that this was something that we all agreed to know already. I wrote it like that for simplification. OK I'll put it this way: There are dark terrestrial beings on the astral plane that forming a group mind collectively called the DEVIL.

I'm not a huge fan of Oprah, however, I'm impressed to say the least, that she had a bigger dyck to stand up to those bible thumping white biatches.. I found this clip to be particularly amusing and satirical.

Brother Yardlee ... please stop with the cursing ... or going around our banned word list ... changing the spelling of the word ... to get your curse words in.

There is a reason those words get astericked out ... Cursing - Swearing - Expletives - Etc.! ... are not allowed here.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Have you guys read the YouTube comments on the Oprah video? These people are flatlined in the brain!!!

Oh definitely Rasembi! I haven't been in the christian church in years, but watching videos like these allow me to see how utterly brainwash the masses of people are, it gets even crazier

Oprah, is she the antichrist?

A Black woman's rant against Oprah and her denial of Christ

A White male preacher's "Warning to Oprah"

I'm very aware that the "devil" is us. That's why I put it in quotation marks to show that. I thought that this was something that we all agreed to know already. I wrote it like that for simplification.
Oh ok. But definitely, Oprah is involved in the occult. She's not on our(the african) side of the fence. She operates with European occultist.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back