Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

Excellent point. I couldn't agree more. I essentially look at the New Age Movement and its followers as the "buffer zone" between religion and actual serious students of occult & magickal theories and application.
True indeed........the NAM is basically the buffer zone, as you refer to it. I can definitely see that, because most followers of the NAM are dependent upon the "revelations" of one person. Kind of like how religious people are dependent on the "understanding" of their religious leader.

I knew it before but now I'm really convinced that Oprah has some deep DARK knowledge and not just this light-side surface information that we see in book chain. Even though she was trying to explain something very common sense, I could sense that she knows a lot more. I sure that you guys have heard of pacts with the devil where you can give up your ability to have children for great wealth. I believe that the "devil" feeds off of the life-force of your seed or eggs to empower itself and also to manipulate events to get you your wealth. I've heard this so many times from Haitians and Africans and it makes a lot of sense. I really believe that Oprah has done this hence the reason she never had children or never gotten married. Maybe even with George Lucas, he adopted his children and he is also a billionaire.

I knew it before but now I'm really convinced that Oprah has some deep DARK knowledge and not just this light-side surface information that we see in book chain. Even though she was trying to explain something very common sense, I could sense that she knows a lot more. I sure that you guys have heard of pacts with the devil where you can give up your ability to have children for great wealth. I believe that the "devil" feeds off of the life-force of your seed or eggs to empower itself and also to manipulate events to get you your wealth. I've heard this so many times from Haitians and Africans and it makes a lot of sense. I really believe that Oprah has done this hence the reason she never had children or never gotten married. Maybe even with George Lucas, he adopted his children and he is also a billionaire.
The devil is not some mystical spooky being..........Bro. Darkside said it(the devil) is you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back