Black Sports : Is the NBA Rigged?

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
I recently read through an article where a referree was getting ready to testify about "calling" games in the 2002 series where the Lakers and Kings were playing. He stated that they knew the Kings wouldn't bring in as much money in Vegas and other gambling territories, so they had to "make" the Lakers win.

We all know that these sports teams also have an occult side also playing out rivalries and old legends.

Since these gambling episodes fuel these major sports leagues, I think that these sports games are highly rigged and controlled. I noticed this year when teams were trading around they had to match up oppponents to make sure no one had a straight way to the championship. Notice the Lakers and Celtic rivalry comming back up to, this is not by change.

Do yah'll think the NBA is rigged?

is the nba...

for all of us who love sports we had better hope not,i think that the ref is just trying to get his butt out of a sling and divert attention elsewhere,i used to love[pro]wrestling even though i knew it was fake but after awhile it got boring and that's what would happen to real sports if the fix ever got in because if you knew who was gonna win what would be the point of watching,the spirit of competition has to be real and honest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back