Black People : Is The Internet A Blessing Or A Curse?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I'm starting to have second thoughts about what I'm hearing/reading/etc. via the message boards: And, as I have told a few of you before, one either masters this new technology, or winds up becoming slaves to it...

I continue to give props to the sista for atttempting to do the first...

Though nobody can do this for us!

Some things we need and should want to do for ourselves...

FYI...

That depends on your position. For example: there are archives on 99.5 wbai fm that reveal that for the last 10 years that the NSA has copies of every e-mail, every post, every telephone or cell call ever made in this country. Think about that for a minute. This means that you could easily be having conversation with, exchanges with and e-mailing people that you don't really know...or don't know who they may know or be affiliated with or what organization they may be tied to. In essence, every last one of us could technically be what the government considers as homeland terrorist without our even knowing it.

Lets face it for what it is and stop being naive. No government in existence can ever maintain control of a people or a nation without knowing for a fact "what the masses of its people are thinking, saying and doing at all times". Back in the day when religion was the ultimate power and before the masses could read and write, this was the purpose that "confessionals" served. Now that the masses can read and write and a lot of people aren't necessarily religious with church being the ultimate power that it once was, the government still has to keep in step in terms of KNOWING for a FACT what it's people are thinking and saying and doing.

This is the purpose of polls and the extra info that is asked when one fills out applications for credit, banking, in hospitals, for insurance and everything else. Since everything is technological now in terms of computers, the government still has to have control and KNOW what is being THOUGHT, SAID and DONE by the masses that it feels it has to CONTROL in order for it to maintain power. Therefore every e-mail, every post on every website, every web page, every cell call or phone call is recorded and fed into computers. This I know to be a fact. This is also the purpose DRONES. The government isn't so naive that IT REALLY BELIEVES all the things that we may say or write or exchange on these sites. No No No, it wants to SEE FOR THEMSELVES!

They want to monitor and be sure of their power and control. Thus we have facial recognition cameras all around the country...in streetlights, billboards, cable boxes and in programs on our computers that watch us while we think we're watching someone or something else. These records go back at least 10 years that they have on the masses. So now you have to decide for yourselves if all of this is really a curse or a blessing.

We think we are so advanced and so ahead of the rest of the world all because we live in America. The truth is far from what we may believe to be true. We are the most CONTROLLED. We are the most politically ignorant. We are the least educated, the least nutritionally fed and a whole host of things. Do the research for yourself...please, whatever you do, don't believe anything that I write because the information is out there if you really want to know.

Remember: This is your life, your body, your mind and your future. Only you can decide if you want to live and control your life or if you're happy allowing someone else to do it for you.

Htp!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back