Black Spirituality Religion : Is the Doctrine of the Trinity Legitimate?

Admittedly, I couldn't delve too deep for my knowledge; I just know they are far more stable and sound than any structure which man tries to hoist up to the skies now these days. They were simply built better, thus they've lasted even to this age.
Unfortunately, you seem to overlook the mathematics and therefore most certainly the Divine Mathematics involved in development(of anything). Science, or the study of The Divine Creator's creation, must properly involve the application of mathematics which reveals all truth when properly applied. But of course if not understood, then all after the point of misunderstanding is negated and convoluted argument follows. Just begin to do the math on your own existence with the multiplication of the number births it took for you to arrive at this station of time....ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

Unfortunately, you seem to overlook the mathematics and therefore most certainly the Divine Mathematics involved in development(of anything). Science, or the study of The Divine Creator's creation, must properly involve the application of mathematics which reveals all truth when properly applied. But of course if not understood, then all after the point of misunderstanding is negated and convoluted argument follows. Just begin to do the math on your own existence with the multiplication of the number births it took for you to arrive at this station of time....ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

Won't be doing that as it sounds similar to numerology, which I'm not to get involved in at all. Mathematics used for this world to measure out certain things in amount for business is fine, but to use math for divine understanding, I believe isn't allowed by the Holy Father.

Won't be doing that as it sounds similar to numerology, which I'm not to get involved in at all. Mathematics used for this world to measure out certain things in amount for business is fine, but to use math for divine understanding, I believe isn't allowed by the Holy Father.
I beg to differ;Divine Mathematics is what i am talking about all the time;The Divine Father instructs humanity with the importance of proper use of mathematics in Creation and in His Scripture to us. The entire reproductive dynamic of Nature is based on Divine Math;the relationship of the Celestial Bodies is based on Divine Math;the structure of our bodies from atoms to molecules to genes, chromosomes, organs and the magnificent way it all coordinates for us to function is all Divine Mathematics from and by The Divine Father;ever read about cubits in the Scriptures? Did He instruct Prophet Noah using Divine Mathematics? The marriage covenant is based on Divine Mathematics;the Divine Code of Morality is based on Divine Mathematics;Divine Mathematics is that quality of The Father's instruction to us that takes guessing and conjecture out of it and also gives us clear argument to defeat satanic wiles....ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

I beg to differ;Divine Mathematics is what i am talking about all the time;The Divine Father instructs humanity with the importance of proper use of mathematics in Creation and in His Scripture to us. The entire reproductive dynamic of Nature is based on Divine Math;the relationship of the Celestial Bodies is based on Divine Math;the structure of our bodies from atoms to molecules to genes, chromosomes, organs and the magnificent way it all coordinates for us to function is all Divine Mathematics from and by The Divine Father;ever read about cubits in the Scriptures? Did He instruct Prophet Noah using Divine Mathematics? The marriage covenant is based on Divine Mathematics;the Divine Code of Morality is based on Divine Mathematics;Divine Mathematics is that quality of The Father's instruction to us that takes guessing and conjecture out of it and also gives us clear argument to defeat satanic wiles....ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

Measurement is one thing; how else you use the numbers, is another.

I'm not saying there is nothing Divine about math, but you work with what He allows. That shows a student of obedience rather than a hasty child trying to gain wisdom beyond what he has needs to understand at the moment or time. Even if it be knowledge of understanding, students shouldn't flip pages ahead in their textbooks to the more profound works, if the teacher has yet to instruct there.

With certain understandings on numbers and math, I believe the Father doesn't want to see our faith concreted in that, but in His Will alone.

The Divine Maths may be for another time coming, but I don't believe it's for now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back