Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Devil Physical Or Is He A Spirit , Ghost , Or Spook ?????

The reason black people appear to be evil is due to this curse.

Deut:32:23: I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

The first defense one has against a curse is to be aware of it. The second defense is to begin taking measures to free one of the curses. In our case the measures would be to return to the GOD of the Old Testament and began praising that GOD. At the moment this is what GOD desires of us.

Hosea:6:6: For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

At the moment (which is a long time) GOD wants us to grow in understanding HIM and knowing HIM. This is accomplished through reading and studying about our walk with HIM.
The Devils will do anything within their power to keep us from this. One day we shall fulfill this prophecy.

Jer:31:34: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

We must start the path of getting to know GOD.

Laughing BigTime Here

Music Producer said:
The Devil took on many forms in Job, but if you would notice each time he took on a form it had to be ordained or permitted by YH first.

So what makes you laugh at my statement? Is it because I us one of the most sold and most popular books to prove my point and don’t have to refer to obscure writings and languages to show what you try to show? All of the information needed to have a clear understanding is within the bulk of the KJV itself. You don’t need to go get this book or that book it is write there, in plain English and it is not hidden. The only thing required of you is to pay attention to GOD and put HIS Specific Words over all.

First You Didn't Answer The Question . Do You Ever THINK Before You Write Your Post Yes Or No ? AnyOne With A Little Bit Of Knowledge Of The Scriptures Know The Scriptures Wasn't Writen In Greek Nor Latin . Nor English . < English Is The Devil Language Why Do You Think He Pushing For Everyone To Speak It . He Trying To Make You Forget Your Culture & Language And Who You Really Are > Then Again You Wouldn't Know About Things Like That . Oh By The Way If You Really Knew The History Of King James . You Wouldn't Tell Anyone About Him Or His Book . King James Was Gay . And I Don't Need To Tell You How Some Christian Feel About Gay People .

Where

Music Producer said:
The reason black people appear to be evil is due to this curse.

Deut:32:23: I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

The first defense one has against a curse is to be aware of it. The second defense is to begin taking measures to free one of the curses. In our case the measures would be to return to the GOD of the Old Testament and began praising that GOD. At the moment this is what GOD desires of us.

Hosea:6:6: For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

At the moment (which is a long time) GOD wants us to grow in understanding HIM and knowing HIM. This is accomplished through reading and studying about our walk with HIM.
The Devils will do anything within their power to keep us from this. One day we shall fulfill this prophecy.

Jer:31:34: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

We must start the path of getting to know GOD.

You Have Truely Lost It , And I Mean Lost It . Where In The Bible Does It Say Blacks Were Curse . Chapter & Verse ?

IssaEl21 said:
The Devil Is Real Man Or Woman OverStand . All One Have To Just LQQK Around And See What's Going In The World . It Has Nothing To Do With Spook's Or Ghost Etc. EveryThing Real . And For Those Who Are Into This Spookism Etc. According To Your Own Scriptures Its Say He A Man , Now If You Want To Believe In This Spookism So Be It . Food For Though .. You Have Never Heard Of Any Spook Nor Ghost .. Rapeing / Robbery / Murdering / Kidnapping Etc. Etc ,,, Again EveryThing Real Stop Playing On Words . Tricks Are For Kids .

You are right brother, there are truly evil people out there. There is a post that speaks of the Illuminati. These men and woman wear the markings, practice deception and subtleness and are people of great authority and dominion. These flesh beings are doing Satan's bidding and establishing his one world church or "new world order". Satan himself is more than mortal man, if this were so we would be able to find him and kill him thus ending the existence of the devil. Satan is way more craftier than that. Here's food for thought: The KKK, WASP,Aerian Nation, Satanic Church and other various hate groups and devil worshippers are hated by the authorities for what reason? Because they're inheritently evil? No. They are hated by the authorities because they expose themselves and are counterproductive the enemies plan of new world order. As I stated before Satan uses subtleness and deception as his weapons of war. Satan doesn't want people know he in control until it's to late to do anything about. Peace Brother

I'm with you on this one.

IssaEl21 said:
You Have Truely Lost It , And I Mean Lost It . Where In The Bible Does It Say Blacks Were Curse . Chapter & Verse ?

I agree with you Issa, brother Music has lost it. I've heard of a group of people that call themselves followers of Christ and believe in the ridiculous notion that the mark place on Cain was black skin. That would allow his progeny to stand out among men and not be killed off by any others. To do so would incur Gods wraith upon the violater. Well this theory was debunk during the slave trade. There were an estimated 100 million black skins people dumped overboard slave ships by Europeans during the course of the slave trade to the Americas. Talk about a holocost. If the cursed black skins people were protected by this curse as well as being cursed by it, why have we not seen God's wraith incurred on the violaters? Because black skin people are not cursed. Just like Issa said show some scripture & verses. If you refer to what I think you what will refer to, We will truely see who you are and where your coming from. Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back