Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Devil Physical Or Is He A Spirit , Ghost , Or Spook ?????

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Is The Devil Physical Or Is He A Spirit , Ghost , Or Spook ?????
The Devil Is A HUMAN BEING , A Man Flesh , And Boold , The Devil Has A Body With Ibliys Evil Spirit In Him . Christian / Minister / Pastors Iman Etc.. Would Lead You To Believe That The Devil And His Fol;;owers Are Spirits , Ghost , Or Spooks , Or Just White People . However , This Is One Of The Biggest Misconceptions . Don't Allow Yourself To Become Confused . The Devil Has Manifested As A Physical Seed That Has Been Fruitful And As Multiplied . Because When It Comes To The Truth About Nakhash ( The Evil Reptilian ) . The Truth Of The Matter Is That He Is Indeed Part REPTILIAN Being The Son Of Tarnush . A Reptilian , And Part Anuuaqi , Being The Son Of His Mother Mylitta The Anunnaqi !! < Lucifer Was A Product Of A Mixed Marriage , Being The Son Of The Two Beings , The Reptilian , Tarnush Raped The Anunnaqi Mylitta , Which Made Lucifer Part REPTILIAN And Part ANUNNAQI . People Are Spell Bound And Can't Recognize Him And Thats The Biggest Advantage The He Has Over You . You Can't Accept That The Devil And His 200 Fallen Eloheem Are None Other Than Human Physical Beings , WOMAN An MEN Just Like You , White Devil As Well As Blacks Devils , Who Reside On The Planet Earth . And That Is Exactly How He Want It . He Doesn't Want You To Be Able To Recogonize Him . He Need You To Stay Blind . AndUnder The SPELL OF SLEEP , Because Onece The Spell Is Totally Lifted . He Won't Be In Control Of You . TRUTH IS TRUTH ! Yet You Refuse To Accept That The Evil Reptilian Is Alive And Walking In The Planet Earth . Read Job 1 ; 6 - 7 , And I Quote ; Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. 7 The LORD said to Satan, "Whence have you come?" Satan answered the LORD, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it." ;... Remember When The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings , Were Cast Down From Heaven With Azaxel To The Planet Earth , They Took On Physical Forms Called Anakim Or Nefilians . They Were Hindus With Six Ether Straight Hair , And Black Eyes With Dark Brown Skin And Red HairAnd Green Eyes And Brown Skin . Not Blode Haired Blue Eyes Demons, You're Caught Up On The Word '' Beings '' The Word '' Beings '' Means '' The State Or Fact Of Existing Or Living ; One Lives Or Exists Or Is Assumed To Do So . Of Physical And Mental Qualities That Make A Person . You Are Human Beings . Thus , Angelic Beings Are Physical . With Agreeable Or Benevolent Natures And Disagreeable Or Malevolent Natures . Do You Still Doubt ??? Then You Should Take A LQQk At Daniel 9 ; 21 , And I Quote . while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice ;... Where It Speaks About The Angelic Being Gabriy'el / Nusku As A Man , Iysh = '' Male Living Being ''. Then Go Further And Read Ezekie 28 ; 14 - 18 , Isaiah 14 ; 12 - 21 And Revelation 13 ;18 , And Koran 72 ; 6 . These Quotes Are Are All Spraking Of The Devil , As A Male Living Being Iysh Being Bound To Dwell On Earth . First Let's Go To Genesis 3 ; 15 , And You Will See The Aramic / Hebrew Word Zeh - Reh Meaning '' Offspring , Descendants , Prosperity '' Of The Devil And Eve . In Ashuric/ Syriac / Arabic , You Get The Words Nasala Which Is Defined As '' Physical Seed '' Then When You Go To Genesis6 ; 4 , It Tells You That They Came Down To Earth As Nephillims Or Giants And They Had Sex With The Daughters Of Men Which Were Human Beings , Cain's Seed And Bore Children . They Lived On Even Afterwards As The Anakites . Some Of These Beings Incarnated Spiritually Into The Offspring Of Libana ( Canaan ) Which Became , The Caucasian Race. Spirit Do Not Have Sperm And Ovum , And They Don't Have Chromosomes . Or Have Children Offspring Cannot Be Used In A Spiritual Sense . You Know That Nakhash ( The Whisperer ) Called The Serpent , Is Not An Actual Snake . This Is What He Wants You To Believe . A Snake Is Merely A Metaphoric Analogy Because It Is Low To The Ground As It Crawls On It's Belly , Hisses Like A Whisper AndMost Are Poisonous , Which Is How The Character Of Nakhash ...
( The Whisperer ) Is Described . Remember The War That Took Place In The Heaven Was Because Nakhash's Refusal To Bow In Respect Of Kadmon / Adam Koran 2; 34 . And Was Cast Out , Revelation 12 ; 9 , Drom What You Call Heaven To Dwell On The Earth Koran 7 ; 25 , And I Quote , He SaidTherein Shall Ye Live And Therein Shall Ye Die . But From It Shall Ye Be Taken Out ( At Last ) .
So Do Not Be Confused . Nakhash Is A Being Appearing As A Man . Bashar . In Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic . As Well As In Aramic / Hebrew Bashir Meaning '' Mortal In The Skin '' And He Intends To Make Good On His Promise In Koran 15 ; 39 - 40
And I Quote . '' Iblis Said ; O Lord ! Because Thou Hast Put Me In The Wrong , I Will Make ( Wrong ) , Except Thy Servants Among Them , Sincere AndPurified ( By Thy Grace. ) Nashash Has Set Forth His Plan To Make Evil Fair-Seeming Isaiah 5 ; 20 , As Well As To Make You Believe That , Time Brings About The Changes Of Ways And Laws . Many Of You Have Accept Nakhash's Promise Over That Of The Most High .

toylin said:
So you think that the Devil is a spirit that can maniest itself in the flesh?
Yes, but understand that there is more than one Devil or I like to say hosts of heaven that YH has ordained to play the role to test or tempt the heart and soul of man. I suspect there are eight in total that play this role.

Eccl:11:2: Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

Rv:1:16: And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

The seven stars represent seven of the evils Ecclesiastes was referring to, when we count the one that is holding or commanding the stars we see eight in total. Strange how we have eight major religions in the earth.

GOD has referred to, two of those eight. This is a reference to the first born or created….

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I suspect the second born or created became a great ruler of a city during the days of Israel. The city was Tyrus; first he was a Prince and then became King of Tyrus. This is a reference to it.

Ezek:28:16: By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

These entities appear to us as righteousness or the light. You have to understand that they are the Sons of GOD being born or created first or before GOD created anything else. All was cool until GOD created us, humans. The Koran suggest the first created did not want to bowl before man because he felt his essence was greater then ours. The Old Testaments suggest it was because they wanted human woman for themselves. In taking human women there offspring’s and them became gods on earth. It was the main reason GOD flooded the earth. We can even see references as to how we served them as gods on earth…

Josh:24:2: And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.

Josh:24:14: Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Josh:24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

But never the less remember that Satan or the Devil is one of the most loyal servants of YH. He can’t stop from doing so because the hosts of heaven from GODs prospective are like robots programmed to do a task and follow orders. That’s why it is wrong for us to worship, praise or uplift any host of heaven but GOD/YH.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back