African Traditional Religion : Is the cut side of the cowrie open or closed?

Sister, I already said? the side with the serrated opening is the up side

The first picture, the backs are broke out. No good. that is the down side II. The other side with the serrated opening is the up side I

can't be no clearer

no it wasn't clear to me because all I was asking was for a yes or a no, not an explanation on what types of shells to use. As I said, clearly, I just found a few pictures to show a cut shell, so I wanted to know if the cut side is the open on closed = a simple yes or no

But thanks for your help :)

no it wasn't clear to me because all I was asking was for a yes or a no, not an explanation on what types of shells to use. As I said, clearly, I just found a few pictures to show a cut shell, so I wanted to know if the cut side is the open on closed = a simple yes or no

But thanks for your help :)

i gave you a simple yes or no the first time.
"If you mean in divination, closed side is down and cut side is up (open)"
Then you came back with the need for visualization and you had it backward.
:10500:

i gave you a simple yes or no the first time.
"If you mean in divination, closed side is down and cut side is up (open)"
Then you came back with the need for visualization and you had it backward.
:10500:

yes and I explained that in order for me to get it clear I needed visuals, thats why i provided "visuals". Then you came back with explaining kola nuts and what types of shells to use. Probably should have used this link http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Category:Obi_and_Diloggun_Divination

Never mind Awo, this is turning into a Morris and Jerome moment LOL :court:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back