Black People Politics : Is The Black Vote Necessary To Win the US Presidency?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Over the years I've heard that the Hispanic vote is necessary to win the US Presidency.

Does the same apply regarding the Black / African American vote?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Over the years I've heard that the Hispanic vote is necessary to win the US Presidency.

Does the same apply regarding the Black / African American vote?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

It use ta be necessary. Some folk will say it ain't anymore, but I disagree with that school of thought.

Hmmm.... I think it is necessary for the Dems, but not the Rethuglicans.

You may be right, but we know the Rethuglicans need the brown vote, badly; and with less white men, it wouldn't hurt for them to concentrate on acquiring the Black vote. In fact, their agenda was to increase both the Black and Brown vote, last year.

You may be right, but we know the Rethuglicans need the brown vote, badly; and with less white men, it wouldn't hurt for them to concentrate on acquiring the Black vote. In fact, their agenda was to increase both the Black and Brown vote, last year.

Well, if you are right, that gives me great comfort. Because, it seems like at least Trump, has burned most of his Black and Brown bridges....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back