Black Spirituality Religion : ***IS THE BIBLE REAL?***

Or maybe

Natinr said:
if you don't understand algebra you would be intimidated by calculus and not know wether a mathematical therem is true or not, there is as stated before a story book side presented to the mases andan inner side that must be read in the original hebrew and aramaic , the inner levels are all parables and metaphoric language, in order to kep th iner secrets from those who would abuse them, each name has a meaning and a mathematical value, kabalah.
There is the physical, etheric, mental and causal planes of reality, just cause you dont see all dont mean they dont efect you.
One should read
Our African creation explanations, to understand symbolic language,
which is advanced calc,
but maybe folks need to start with simple geometry
then algebra
and then trigonometry
to understand calculus

Or maybe people have made up explanations for something that is CLEARLY untrue in order to hold on to what they believe. You ASSUME that anyone who knows the bible is NOT the word of God does not understand it. This is a poor assumption and all religions can say the same about their respective text. That is how people who are brainwashed combat any and all scrutiny. Ask a KKK member or Aryan nation member to explain their position in logical and factual terms and the exclaim..."we don't have to explain anything to you" "We believe what we believe" and "You all just DON'T UNDERSTAND". Sound familiar?

As for me personally, I have read the bible from cover to cover 3 times. I have taken MANY study courses on it. I have compared the Hebrew and Aramaic texts to translations. I have listened to Phd's (2 of which are in my family) try to explain and make excuses for problems. AND I was a DEVOUT christian for 27 years. I am no stranger to the bible and yet if one uses the brain that God gave him/her it becomes clear that it is not a tool that God would even attempt to use to inform and/or save his children.

who said anything about the word of God?

A007 said:
Or maybe people have made up explanations for something that is CLEARLY untrue in order to hold on to what they believe. You ASSUME that anyone who knows the bible is NOT the word of God does not understand it. This is a poor assumption and all religions can say the same about their respective text. That is how people who are brainwashed combat any and all scrutiny. Ask a KKK member or Aryan nation member to explain their position in logical and factual terms and the exclaim..."we don't have to explain anything to you" "We believe what we believe" and "You all just DON'T UNDERSTAND". Sound familiar?

As for me personally, I have read the bible from cover to cover 3 times. I have taken MANY study courses on it. I have compared the Hebrew and Aramaic texts to translations. I have listened to Phd's (2 of which are in my family) try to explain and make excuses for problems. AND I was a DEVOUT christian for 27 years. I am no stranger to the bible and yet if one uses the brain that God gave him/her it becomes clear that it is not a tool that God would even attempt to use to inform and/or save his children.
the only thing I can compare it to is an advancedcomputer to analyze and initiate your self development, maybe that devout christian brainwashing had made you antagonistic to what jewels ar hidden there, and I did mention Kaballah!:qqb004:

Nah

Natinr said:
the only thing I can compare it to is an advancedcomputer to analyze and initiate your self development, maybe that devout christian brainwashing had made you antagonistic to what jewels ar hidden there, and I did mention Kaballah!:qqb004:

Not antagonistic to anything...just seeking truth. And yes, you did mention Kaballah...lol. But, how is that different?

And I did mention that the Bible had some good lessons!:qqb004:

Natinr said:
but you look like you are waiting for something"

The Oracle, Matrix
stollen from Sophia Stewart

LOL. Nothing could be further from the truth. I go after what I want to know. Without fear of the consequences. People cling to their respective religions for fear of retribution from their God, fear of confusion or being mislead by someone, or just plain fear of being wrong. When I ventured to find the truth about my faith...I was COMPLETELY convinced that christianity was the way. I was actually seeking to prove it to someone else. But, I went into it with an open mind and open heart and found that the problems with it (and all other religions) is that they are SELFISH at their core. It is always about "I". People use God as an excuse to be selfish by saying God wants us to serve him. But a perfect God/parent would want no such thing. He would want us to serve each other in love. Jesus is a great example of LOVE. In fact, one of the best ever told. But, I know of very few christians or otherwise who will sacrifice everything for a stranger. Do you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back