Black People : Is The AmeriKKKan Government Trying To Destroy This Man For Exposing Them?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Jul 21, 2003.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    News Release
    http://www.boydgraves.com/news/071903.html
    http://www.boydgraves.com/news/071903.pdf

Graves says 1971 Flow Chart proves U.S. government made HIV/AIDS, requests time

SAN DIEGO - Human rights activist Boyd E. Graves requested more time from the U.S. District Court for Southern Calif. to prove his case against the United States government for the creation, production, and proliferation of the HIV/AIDS virus inside the U.S. Special Virus Program.

Following opening arguments July 3, 2003, Judge Jeffrey T. Miller took the matter of Graves' request for the full disclosure of the formerly secret U.S. Special Virus Program under advisement before granting the United States' attorney Beth Levine's request for summary judgement on July, 7 2003.

In a motion submitted to the United States District Court for Southern California earlier this week, federal documents revealed Graves seeks to secure an additional 60 days to amend his AIDS origin complaint against the U.S. Special Virus Program and the federal agencies responsible for the program's administration.

"The peoples' case was not dismissed," Graves said. "The people have a real shot at the full disclosure of the U.S. Special Virus Program."

Court documents indicate Graves was accosted from his home, beaten, drugged and admitted to the maximum security psychiatric unit of the Veteran's Hospital in La Jolla, California on July 4, 2003 and incarcerated through July seventh.

The Internal Affairs division of the San Diego Police Department is investigating Graves' arrest, and his allegations of physical abuse during his incarceration between July 4th and 7th, 2003.

Graves said if his latest motion is denied, he will file a new complaint to further expose the U.S. Special Virus program. Graves makes his 1971 Special Virus Flow Chart discovery and many court documents on his case available on-line on his Web site at http://www.boydgraves.com

###

---

Please forward to interested media/persons.

S1: This all smacks of MKULTRA's Mind Control which was maintained by the CIA!

Could the same tactic be in full effect against Afrikans who speak out?

You be the judge!

2. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Update:

Fridays' interview between Dr. Boyd E. Graves and Jeff Rense was cancelled.

Dr. Graves was admitted to the hospital late Thursday and underwent surgery on his hand Friday.

Although Dr. Graves offered to do this interview from his hospital bed, the logistics and circumstances of his health dictated this interview should be rescheduled for a better time. Dr. Graves has been under intense emotional and financial stress.

Dr. Graves can receive get well cards, etc. at

Dr. Boyd E. Graves
    4486 38th St. #1
    San Diego, CA 92116
    USA

His email is [email protected]

To support Dr. Graves on-line, please visit

http://www.boydgraves.com/donate/

We will notify you of the rescheduled interview with Mr. Rense once Dr. Graves recovers and the interview date is reconfirmed. Thanks for your interest and patience.

Sincerely,

Joel Bales, Media Relations
    www.boydgraves.com

Zygote Media
    PO Box 163
    Lawrence, KS 66044-9998
    USA
    1-800-523-2372 Ext. 13046

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    SpiritualOne...Welcome to Destee.Com!! :wave: Like our new member, tigre35, you come through the door revealing the truth and dropping some heavy information on us. Thank you so much for spreading the news about Dr. Graves. This is all new to me and I checked out the links you provided and I'm here to say, everyone reading this should feel a personal obligation to spread the word, whether you believe it or not. Spread the word and let others decide for themselves. The information is hard to refute and the data seems solid.

As I read this and so much other evidence offered here as proof of how governments have it in for us, how can we possibly consider our continuing to live among the "enemy"?

I'm still reading.....thank you!

Peace!

4. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    NNQueen,

I have done my homework on this one and I'm well versed in experimental biology. It is always recommended that others do their own research when I post something but I assure you that I have many other sources to support this gentleman's findings.

5. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    http://aidsbiowar.com/printpage_new.htm

"It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."

- Robert Strecker, M.D.

"I am absolutely convinced AIDS was no accident of nature, but rather a planned experiment for absolutely insane reasons."

- Alan Cantwell Jr., M.D.

"How long can science ignore its own dark history?"

- Robert E. Lee, M.S. M.S.W. L.C.S.W.

"As in the homosexual population in America,
    immunization programs have been blamed
    for the introduction of HIV and AIDS into Africa."

- Dr. Romesh Senewiratne, M.D.

6. Matchbook Lady

Matchbook Lady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Peace

THANK YOU

Peace

7. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I have a book discussing this same phenomenon... I became so frightened that I stopped buying food out of stores, starting drinking only bottled water, etc... and suggested on other boards that we should start trying to grow our own foods, etc...

This is so interesting. An African guy from Nigeria told me that the only places in Africa not dying from AIDS Epidemics are the place where they refused innoculations.... I don't go to certain doctors...

I'm willing to believe that some of this is truth... what should we do to counter these things...We have no excuse if we know the game---we have to decide how we are going to play.

Who got next?

8. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    We must refuse inoculations of any kind! Plus, we must control the purity of our drinking water. That would be a great start.

If we EXERCISE that will strengthen our immune responses.

9. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Check out:

http://www.truthcampaign.ukf.net/articles/health/full_disclosure.htm

An Excerpt:

"The British report found that people with a certain Gc 1 gene were predisposed to the HIV virus, while a Gc 2 gene offered some protection. As one intelligence report said, "Extensive research by the British team came up with the conclusion that blacks and mulattos have Gc 1 genes while whites have Gc 2 genes. This, the team said, meant that Africa and Brazil would be the most likely places in which the AIDS epidemic might start—and where it would flourish. This is believed to be the principle upon which the decision to infect Africa and Brazil with AIDS first was based. After that, they only had to find a means of delivering the AIDS virus to large numbers of people—and the World Health Organization found it."

The cover for the introduction of AIDS into Africa and Brazil—with its large black population—would be the World Health Organization's massive "humanitarian" campaign to "eradicate smallpox for once and for all." It was perfect. It even matched the surest way to pass the virus: injection."

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this was some well pose work and took a great deal to bring forth
    to light and the truth is spoken here i agree on the AIDS issue
    and i thank you for this info. as i read and check out links you have given also welcome to destee.com happy your upon us
    to share this we all have to spread the word i also post a get well to Dr. Graves
    nice work