Black People : Is single white mother with black kids upset

yeah?.. well then.. shouldn't you be the one to post those articles? or are you suggesting that folks here should know your mind and only post what you like?

No such thing. Just throwing out a couple of threads that black people might find useful. Not to mention more interesting than the tribulations of a white woman in America.

My interest is the human condition.. and so your list of things falls flat for me.. but if you were to post articles on the board, I would not jump in your threads and salt the discussion before it even has a chance to begin.

My bad. Thought this was the Open Forum where people of all beliefs may post. And, thought I could ask a question without others getting so defensive....

But I guess not.
slow your roll... live and let live.. you're a little young (227 posts) to be policing threads..

Asking a question is "policing?" And time on board "should not" be a criteria for what questions one may ask. Besides, I went "boo-hoo" :( for becky, didn't I?

No such thing. Just throwing out a couple of threads that black people might find useful. Not to mention more interesting than the tribulations of a white woman in America.

My bad. Thought this was the Open Forum where people of all beliefs may post. And, thought I could ask a question without others getting so defensive....

But I guess not.

slow your roll... live and let live.. you're a little young (227 posts) to be policing threads..[/quote]

Asking a question is "policing?" And time on board "should not" be a criteria for what questions one may ask. Besides, I went "boo-hoo" :( for becky, didn't I?[/quote]

Gurl you are my kinda gurl...bold as brass and not afraid to tell it like it is.:toast:

Do those folks who have a larger number of posts entitled them to police the threads....:( the logic of that statement escapes me.:lol: Some folks here never cease to amaze me.:thinking:

when you don't know things, it's very very easy to be amazed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back