Black People : Is Runoko Rashidi's Site Down?

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

??

Makes you think that you should have copy-pasted his articles. :-\ Or at least read them all. :)

This seems to be the situation. His material is still available on sites such as race and history and Africa within. Download his videos on you tube before they disappear. Scribd is a site wher you can download some of his articles which are available for a monthly fee around $10. For the past few months I have been using scribd to create book collections in which I have been saving as much material as I could to PDF.

This seems to be the situation. His material is still available on sites such as race and history and Africa within. Download his videos on you tube before they disappear. Scribd is a site wher you can download some of his articles which are available for a monthly fee around $10. For the past few months I have been using scribd to create book collections in which I have been saving as much material as I could to PDF.

Hmm. I was hoping this was a "local" problem. My next hope is that this is a "time" problem.

I understand that Runoko Rashidi uses, at least, Facebook--so perhaps he has an explanation--or can be reached to amend the issue. What a way we depend on breakable things to not break.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back