Black People : Is Race a Scientific or Social Construct?

I don't know, but we all know something is wrong with a particular group of people. I think one would be foolish to not even entertain the thought that this group of people's problems is more than just a social construct that is learned behavior.
Thank you brother, those of mixed race many times feel the need to impede our unity or water down our collective efforts and focus

by belittling or questioning the issue of race

Thank you brother, those of mixed race many times feel the need to impede our unity or water down our collective efforts and focus

I'm just saying...I don't claim to be no expert on biology, but one cannot deny that there are physiological differences. And I've never bought the argument of ancient darker people not "seeing color" or race....the name kemet itself recognizes color....ancient Black Gods and Goddesses were recognized as "Black"....the thing is we saw the differences, but we didn't feel that these differences were necessarily problematic. Race as a social construct has existed before europeans......What they brought was "racism".....race and racism are not the same. I've never gotten that argument by scholars, because it's quite weak if you know anything about history.......to hell with that....it's really weak and flat out wrong.

lets just say it is a social construct,
which has been your past hypothesis on any number of recent points

, what exactly does tha prove and how does that effect the impact and harm that white supremacy has created, and what is your opinion of interacial whitmarriages, brothers marrying white women and sisters marrying e men?

Race is put forward by all societies as a factor in determining who is included in the system of money. Money is designed to privledge and advantage the few above the whole. Greed causes man to desire more than he needs. Many are not contempt w/ what they have. They want all they can get plus yours and his. Its usually the darker complected people who are shoved to the bottom of this privledge system which excluded many and benefits to the max a few.Many black Indians in the Deccan Plains of India eat rats for survival! -----------------------In Brazil where there is little money for a population of 138,000,000, there are people we consider white who are deemed black by the government. They are poor as they have no rich connections and work for little if at all. Many run w/ gangs and marry other races thus begetting the big booty looking class of women who appear white with large behinds. Many of these pepes of portugese decent live in ghettos along side mixed indo blacks and african decent blacks. Ever wondered why "whites" from Brazil fight so well in the UFC and MMA? All minorities could disapear from America tommorrow and the only thing that would happen is that some group of likely Hillbillys and Rednecks would become the blacks or bi racial people who look white such as many hispanic white mexicans or people like John and Kate's kids.-------------------As far as Inter racial dating, I have no problem with it as long as a person just has an open mind toward other people. But today you have many black women who are extreme feminist who hate and degrade black men in exchange for other races they choose to see no wrong in. They also promote self ethnic cleansing in hopes of "smarter and more attractive babies". Check out BlakeBarbieDoll on you tube. Yes thats Blake not black. There is a large movement of black men on you tube to get her banned for her extreme self hatred.

I don't know Ankhur.. that sounds a little divisive.. like someone that wants to
keep folks from unifying would say.. you know.. create or promote divisions
based on unchangeable characteristics.. the entire idea of race is about
division.. It implies that a person is either one thing or another.. and that's
really a ridiculous idea.. If my mother is Chinese and my Father is Sudanese and
I was raised in a European Culture.. What am I? Black? Why do I have to be
boiled down to a single thing, when it's obvious I come from more than a single
thing? I think that's nonsense.. their are more than 2-sides to each thing..
the world is not flat.. or black and white.. we can be multiple things at the
same time.. we don't have to decide.

Let me start your response off for you:

"What are you talking about __________ "

I don't know Nelson.. that sounds a little divisive.. like someone that wants to
keep folks from unifying would say.. you know.. create or promote divisions
based on unchangeable characteristics.. the entire idea of race is about
division.. It implies that a person is either one thing or another.. and that's
really a ridiculous idea.. If my mother is Chinese and my Father is Sudanese and
I was raised in a European Culture.. What am I? Black? Why do I have to be
boiled down to a single thing, when it's obvious I come from more than a single
thing? I think that's nonsense.. their are more than 2-sides to each thing..
the world is not flat.. or black and white.. we can be multiple things at the
same time.. we don't have to decide.

Let me start your response off for you:

"What are you talking about __________ "
that is laudable and honorable in the ethical and moral standpoint of world unity, however when individuals constantly dawg and spit at efforts of Black unity and then make statements that race is pegorative,

while their particular group is unified and ready for an economic holocaust

then what is the real agenda?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back