Chief Elder Osiris : Is President Obama Qualified ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 31, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Is President Obama Qualified To Make An Objective Decision About Reparation ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, have you ever wondered about the type of Black Afrikan who without hesitation stand against and speak out against the Divine Right of our Enslaved Ancestors to be paid to them their Reparation?

Yes their Reparation, ( Enslaved Ancestors ) it being Reparation that without a doubt belong to our Enslaved Ancestors, because they are the victim of Enslave treatment in America of the most evil kind and that is what justify them such a payment of Reparation, and there is no worthwhile so call Black Afrikan, claiming to be so ignorant intelligent, that can present a prima facie case, based upon the evidence of empirical fact, that will justify a denial of support for Reparation to be paid to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Have you ever wonder what goes through the Mind of Black so call Afrikans, they who proudly present themselves as fodder for a people with a history of Enslaving our Ancestors, to be so vehement opposed against the payment of Reparation to our Enslaved Ancestors and they in their opposition against our Enslaved Ancestors, has the audacity to appear and sound so American Ignorant Intelligent when ignorantly stating their belief about why they oppose such a Divine Justice to be demonstrated toward our Enslaved Ancestors?

Yes, Yes, beloved, when the talk and claim is about Reparation, it is exclusively about our Enslaved Ancestors and it is our Enslaved Ancestors that verify to be the evidence of verified empirical fact, that Reparation is unquestionable owed to those Ancestors that suffered every kind of an abusive treatment that an Evil Spirit, symbolizing a Devil, Satan, and Lucifer combined, that acted out causing such physical and Mental pain, and injustice against our Enslaved Ancestors, so Hell yes they must receive compensation today for what happen to them yesterday, with the effect of that evil action perpetrated against them, can until this day, be felt by their present descendants.

Show me a so call Black Afrikan or even those going around impersonating to be a Black Afrikan, they being opposed to Reparation to be paid to our Enslaved Ancestors and I will show you the enemy of Black Afrikan people, whether they are within the Family Nation of the Black Afrikan people or without the Family of the Black Afrikan Nation, either way, they both must be treated as an enemy to themselves which make them to be a Devil unto All Black Afrikan People with a proudness of being Black and Afrikan today.

Now, tell me, what qualify Obama to be able to render a decision about the Enslavement of our Afrikan Ancestors concerning their Divine Right to be paid Reparation?

By Divine Right, he should eliminate himself based upon the ground of a conflict of interest.

President Obama is to closely wedded to the Ancestry of the Slave Master in order to be able to make a Justifiable objective decision about Reparation to be paid to our Enslaved Ancestors.

President Obama does not identify with our Enslaved Ancestors without having a conflict with his Slave master Ancestry.

Tell me, why do you believe that Obama is telling you the Divine Truth when he tell your Black Behind that Race does not Matter, having you Black People running around skinning and grinning making claim that there is no such a thing as Race, tell me, how in Hell do you believe is the reason why your Black behind is in the body life living condition you are in today, if Race does not Matter or if there is no such a nature as race? ( I use the term belief because Black Folks, most of us today, do not Think )

Who is this Man serving as President of America today and is sending nothing but confusion to Black Afrikan People, playing on Black Afrikans irrational emotion, as so caused by the spirit of the Human Being Religion and their lying and deceiving politics today?

Tell me beloved, what type of a Change has come to the body life living of the Black Afrikan and can be contribute to the action and spirit of President Obama, not one **** Thing of a Divine Constructive Change has come to the Body Life Living condition of the Black Afrikan.

Therefore, such a Divine Change will never come to Black Afrikan people by the action of Obama, because the only Divine Constructive Change to come to the Life of the Black Afrikan People, will come from the payment of Reparation to our Enslaved Ancestors, and you can take it or leave this Divine Truth alone.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So I ask you Black Afrikan People, you who are proud of your Divine Blackness, tell me who has the power and authority to extract Divine Justice in the form of Reparation from those who are indebted to our Enslaved Ancestors?

Tell me, is it the Criminal that hold the power and authority to condemn his own Crime against our Enslaved Ancestors and come willingly confessing his crime of non-compassion and disrespect toward our Enslaved Ancestors and to make claim a willingness to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation?

Hell No!, Divine Justice Taken Away, Is Divine Justice Taken Back, meaning that you must get up off of your religious believing behind and begin to Demand Divine Justice for the Black Afrikan Nation, which will come in the fashion of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, and when such a Divine Act is realized to be completed, then Justice for all the Down Trodden will begin to become an experience of all Poor and Evil Treated People by this Evil Authoritative Hellish World.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]